Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Lock

Oakland Ass whoops KC

Oakland hits lefties so well, this is automatic easy LOCK WINNER, especially their most super awesome Cespedes, he can't miss anything with movement coming from the left side, he picks up the spin so well... and Gomes against a lefty, easy money, he rocks that shit so easy, he is hitting so well, and his mohawk was specifically designed to go against southpaws. Switchers Coco and Weeks at the top are making solid contact, and how fast they are, look for inside the park dingers from those 2. Brandon is on the cover of ESPN magazine with his model wife, "chicks dig the ground ball", can't possibly lose 2 straight decisions, or the first 3 he starts, pfft, KC has no bats...yeah, they make solid contact nearly every time, but i'm sure McCarthy will keep all of his pitches down in the zone... this baseball is so easy! Bet all your money.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Oakland sucks...will be difficult to bet them this year.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Nothing involving Oakland winning is a lock.

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not getting involved in MLB yet.

EPote14
    Too much juice?!? yea ok! grow a pair
    EPote14's Avatar Become A Pro!

well the icon has been posted beware bettors tread lightly lol BOl tho hope it hits for you buddy

Quagmire27

oh, no worries folks, jump all in, this Chen was lucky in his last, he has no quality stuff, he's not even Asian, lucky to have a roster spot.

Quagmire27

Ok Ok, i'm not that vicious, let me break it down for all who can't see lock sarcasm, seems to be a decent amount of you... your biggest play today should be KC. 12:35 start over here, line already dropped 5 cents since i played em, figure anything +money is too too sweet, Oakland has no business suiting up for this game, of course, we can't throw locks at baseball players, don't get crazy, just easily the best value on this day, between hoops & hardball anyways...

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by nick86 View Post
    Not getting involved in MLB yet.
    Same here...would be totally guessing at this point.