SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Milwaukee Brewers

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Milwaukee Brewers

Derek Lowe comes into this game pitching very well with a 2-0 record and a 2.70 ERA in his L/3 starts.

The 'Under' has been a solid proposition when he's toed the rubber as a visitor going 9-4 on the season. After winning seven straight games, the Los Angeles Dodgers have been anything but lucky.

Los Angeles lost its third straight Tuesday night, falling to the Milwaukee Brewers 9-0 as Doug Davis pitched a four-hitter and Corey Hart drove in a career-high six runs. They made him look like Cy Young, and I'm expecting them to struggle once again tonight vs. lefty Chris Capuano. Caps has been downright nasty at Miller Park this season going 8-3 with a 2.99 ERA, and the 'Under' cashed in 10 of his 13 starts.

I'm expecting him to have great success against the slumping Dodger's line-up tonight. Derek Lowe comes into this game pitching very well with a 2-0 record and a 2.70 ERA in his L/3 starts.

Game Time: 9/6/2006 8:05:00 PM

Play: Milwaukee Brewers

By: Mike Rose
    http://www.who2beton.com

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

hard for me to bet against the dodgers right now even with them losing 3 in a row right now, and a stairing at a sweep.

the over is the way to play this game IMO