Hello everybody,

I'm trying to piece together a three team parlay and would appreciate some thoughts on the teams and any thoughts for replacements.

Game1:
Rockies ML over Giants

I like this play for two reasons; home opener for the Rockies who are coming off a frustrating series against the Astros and will look to get their bats started at hitter friendly Coors Field. Secondly, it's a play against Zito. I cannot trust him and I like Chacin's chances to keep the Giants batters at bay.

Game2:
Astros ML over Braves

How can I lay -166 for the braves on the road after they got swept against the Mets. The Braves cannot hit. Thing that scares me is that the braves do have success against the Astros and Beachy can be a tough pitcher at times. But I like the good plus money that this game can add to the parlay

Indians ML over WhiteSox

The WhiteSox come off a shutout against the Rangers and now fly to Cleveland to play the Indians in a divisional game. The Indians are surely frustrated after playing two heart breaking extra inning losses to the start the season. Will definitely have some confidence after taking game three and I really like Tomlin. I think he could easily be their number 2 and should be their number 3 over Lowe. Getting him against a traditional number 4 starter, have to like my chances.

So my three team parlay recap:
Rockies ML over Giants
Astros ML over Braves
Indians ML over WhiteSox

Thoughts?? Should I pull the trigger?? should i switch something??

I've not started good for the baseball season and I need to build my bankroll. So i'd love your opinions (good or bad)

Thanks forum and as always BOL to everyone