PutTogether
    PutTogether's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Am I missing something with 5dimes line on Texas tomorrow?

Moneyline is Texas -210/Seattle +200 but the run line is Texas -1/2 +100 / Seattle +1/2 -110

Am I crazy or does it make sense to bet $xxx on Seattle Moneyline AND $xxx on Texas Runline to play for free?

Or will they call the TX run line 'bad' and cancel it?

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14215

Bad line should b -1.5 instead of -0.5

PutTogether

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert91016 View Post
    Bad line should b -1.5 instead of -0.5
    I knew it was too good to be true. I bet the hell out of it though. Will they just cancel me, or will they cry at me a little too?

gilbert91016

Quote Originally Posted by PutTogether View Post
    I knew it was too good to be true. I bet the hell out of it though. Will they just cancel me, or will they cry at me a little too?

Tony won't like that!!! They will cancel your bet..

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

That line is still up too

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Just to be clear, not even worth betting on this in hopes that they won't cancel it, right?

PutTogether

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Just to be clear, not even worth betting on this in hopes that they won't cancel it, right?
    If the worst they can do is cancel - then I don't see why not. I didn't bet both sides, because I didn't want to be stuck hoping for a very unlikely Seattle win if the TX RL got cancelled, but if I can have a shot at getting Texas to win at even money instead of -210, I don't see how I don't lay in to it as hard as I can. (Which I did.)

The TRUE nightmare would be that their plan is to cancel the bet if TX wins and let my bet stand if Seattle wins which puts them in a situation where they are just free rolling me.

gilbert91016

Immediately upon discovery, wagers placed on an event with an obvious erroneous line resulting from human error will be graded no action. If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before play begins, 5Dimes reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price remedy may be applied during or after an event. Only the odds will be corrected on an erroneous line. The risk amount, applicable spread and total will always remain unchanged. A player will never benefit from betting on a clear erroneous line. Repeat offenders will not be tolerated.
    5DIMES

PutTogether

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    That line is still up too

What's interesting is that the line is up, but modified. Now reads Texas - 1/2 -101 (instead of +100)

PutTogether

Immediately upon discovery, wagers placed on an event with an obvious erroneous line resulting from human error will be graded no action. If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before play begins, 5Dimes reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price remedy may be applied during or after an event. Only the odds will be corrected on an erroneous line. The risk amount, applicable spread and total will always remain unchanged. A player will never benefit from betting on a clear erroneous line. Repeat offenders will not be tolerated.
    5DIMES
    Tell me if I'm reading this wrong.

When they see it before first pitch, they'll cancel. If they DONT see it, but the game starts, they might change my price to -200, but they WONT change my run line to -1.5?

IF those are their only options I feel kinda safe. Worst case is I have TX at -200 which isn't the end of the world.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

5DIMES
    Thanks.

Even after watching the HumanCentiPad South Park, I still refuse to read terms of service.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

The "Deleted" my wager already