Dr.Phil
    Dr.Phil's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you want my picks or not?

do you want my picks or not? i pick alot of winners i am amazing i dont get love on here and why is this? check my previous picks they all won just about i am winning big everyday but here more bad things then good things

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Pick away Phil.
    Win that money, and dont worry about what others say. As long as you are winning, you shouldnt care what others think.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

No

Just kidding, post away bud.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

well of course post them doc.

BTW, congrats on your nice start bro

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Post but quit crying...you sound like a 13 year old Bi*tch

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

I encouraged you to stick around when you said someone "insulted" you. But jesus will you quit this f ing act already? All the regulars on this board have had there share of cant win streaks as well as there cant lose streaks....just pick and quit breaking your arm trying to pat yourself on the back.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TexAg001
    All the regulars on this board have had there share of cant win streaks as well as there cant lose streaks....
    Name 5 of these regulars please..

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Illiusuins,stump ,wassy,sonny and jussus. Ive seen theese guys go on some streaks during this season. Perhaps I should have said anyone who gambles long enough instead of regulars...by regulars I meant people who gamble on a consistant basis.

Not sure what the point is of getting me to name 5 people.

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by TexAg001
    Illiusuins,stump ,wassy,sonny and jussus. Ive seen theese guys go on some streaks during this season. Perhaps I should have said anyone who gambles long enough instead of regulars...by regulars I meant people who gamble on a consistant basis.

Not sure what the point is of getting me to name 5 people.
    O.K TEXAG001.Do you really want to see the magics show? Just tuned in all my posted from ncaa football,baseball,nfl,and
    wnba this weeks.Now like i've just said" THE MAGICS SHOWs" it won't happened often, so enjoyed it. Its only happened once in the blues moons......!!!

p.s. you will be glad that you were there.Oh ! DR. PHIL you're
    also invited ! Now don't say that we don't give you any loves!
    Hopefully after you'd watched my magics show.You then change your mind and come back to post "YOUR WINNERS"
    for all the fellas at forum,so we could be all happy!With all the respected " PLEASE THIS DRAMAS GOT TO GO" We all love you man....!!!! now you see,now you don't! LET THE SHOW BEGAN.....

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I agree totally. I think Dr.Phil and everyone should have a truce.