rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rochs Winners yr long

Will post my plays here, will try everyday, no promises! If you have a heart ship your boy Roch some betpoints, because as of right now sadly, that is all I gamble with for the next few months, Long story, Notgetting into it, have already on here.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broward/Martin/Miami/Palm Beach/St. Lucie Area Hotline Number: (561) 529-4044
    Charlotte/Ft. Myers/Naples/N. Ft. Myers/Sarasota/Tampa Hotline Number: (866) 442-8622
    North Central Florida/Orlando Hotline Number: (800) 397-9843

rochestertitans

yanks under 7
    rockies -116
    rockies over 7.5
    giants even
    twins +111
    angels over 7
    angels TT over 4

top plays underline..

rochestertitans

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Broward/Martin/Miami/Palm Beach/St. Lucie Area Hotline Number: (561) 529-4044
    Charlotte/Ft. Myers/Naples/N. Ft. Myers/Sarasota/Tampa Hotline Number: (866) 442-8622
    North Central Florida/Orlando Hotline Number: (800) 397-9843

Obviously, if thats a gambling hotline, I am not addicted if I can STOP making deposits in my sports book LOL, I have my priorites in life straight, and right now gambling isnt one of them, Sports and capping though will always be a love of mine,,, by the way Im back in NY

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like you went bust and had to move home almost like another version of TT

I'm just fukkin with you, but you think Giants get the W I wanted to lock them in last night but didn't.

rochestertitans

NOi didnt go bust, even posted a screen shot of my 50 to 3000, just bills tight right now, Yes i think Giants win, in the past Ian has owned the giants but I think we see old timmy today... NY was always home for me, I was in FL on vacay.
    Points Awarded:

billysink gave rochestertitans 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.