Dr.Phil
    Dr.Phil's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have a winner again

2800 on san diego to win 2000

ive been winning like crazy too bad the assholes on here talk foul of me or some of you may of had my winners i am not the piece of dog people portray me as and if dr phil is not wanted here then let me know i am better than 95 percent of the handicappers in the world i have proved it but still get my feelings hurt as i read bad things about me i win more than anyone who talks bad about me that is why they are jealous i am better than them and they know it and hate it.

i have made 17000 in the last month i have not seen anyone on here posting more winners than myself i am good if you want my picks still then sign in this thread if i dont get at least 4 people to say they want my picks and that i am good i will no longer post here and take my business elsewhere i gave bill dozier a winner and he didnt care seems like no one does care i have won over 85 percent of my bets and still no love for me here is your chance to support dr phil

mapletree
    mapletree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Good Luck Doc, I also like SD to win

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

no dr phil dont go please keep giving us winners your picks are awesome and a lot of people know that who cares about the haters theyre just jealous and they always will be they will never learn.

i admit you are better than me but i am not jealous and i dont hate it i just follow your picks the people who know how good you are love you so please dont go this forum would be much worse if you left.

MrX
    MrX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moderators:

Someone has hijacked ganchrow's account.
    Look into it.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dr.Phil keep winning bud.. No one can touch you....

Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriouslly Phil you seem like a good guy and are having a great run this last month of baseball, but stop cryin like a baby. I have never seen someone pout for attention more then you.

It is the last month of baseball and alot of people do not feel comfortable betting games that really mean nothing. Alot of dogs covering lately and alot of teams with nothing to win beating teams with everything on the line. That is why nobody wants to be big money on baseball. Second football has just started and everyone is more concered about capping their own games and making money then taking the risk of tailing someone elses plays.

Please dont think im being a dick phil b/c im not, its just every day I log into the baseball section you say your leaving. Stay if you want, leave if you want. One great thing about this site is people here actually work together and share opinions which in turn makes everyone better.

Dr.Phil

pete this is best time to bet baseball

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Phil
    pete this is best time to bet baseball
    To each his own, but I will have to disagree. Your doing good at this point in the season, so stick with it.

Yoshi
    Yoshi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Luck changes, but chances are good that you are still an A$$hole when you lose.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by ganchrow
    no dr phil dont go please keep giving us winners your picks are awesome and a lot of people know that who cares about the haters theyre just jealous and they always will be they will never learn.

i admit you are better than me but i am not jealous and i dont hate it i just follow your picks the people who know how good you are love you so please dont go this forum would be much worse if you left.

Dr.Phil

san diego ahead two to nothing runs are hard to come by there i am winning again

imgv94

score is now 2-2 i think San Diego will still win though bud..

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

would you like peanut butter or a chocolate chip cookie?

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

nice hit

imgv94

Dr.Phil you are the fvckin man. You always win.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Good call Phil, I was on SD as well and it was one of my only plays that won yesterday. Keep it up man.