RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope, Greinke looks like absolute garbage. He has nothing today. Gonna be a loooong game. Already gave that lead away.

RoadDog

This looks like the books knew exactly what they were doing.

feedmecappers
    feedmecappers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1989

2nd inning...

RoadDog

You're obviously not watching. Wild pitch after wild pitch. Walks, errors, hit batters, triples. Greinke is doooone.

RoadDog

5 run inning by Greinke . Bum.

feedmecappers
    feedmecappers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1989

Not watching but following, hopefully they go to the pen early if his social anxiety disorder doesn't subside.

RoadDog

I've never seen so many obscure things happen in one inning. Makes ya wonder. Throwing error, hit batter, triple, walk, wild pitch. Disgusting.

all4themoney
    all4themoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Show me the way

Looking forward to MLB season and more so to getting some good picks and info from you. At the point where SBR members are picking better then the paid touts. So bring it on home and thanks for the work put in.

All4

RoadDog

Thanks buddy. Cant wait til the regular season starts as well. These teams dont care right now. The Dodgers swung at every first pitch yesterday. Some teams just wanna get done. No need to waste money the next couple of days. This is probably my last bet until the season starts. BOL buddy.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

It's only two runs and it's spring training. Anything can happen. Maybe Greinke was under weather and Vegas knew. Doubt spring training game would be rigged. Anything can happen once they go to pen.

RoadDog

I'm not saying its rigged. I'm saying someone probably knew something. I.E. maybe greinke's sick or he's just working on one pitch today. That's the gamble you take when you bet these games. Sometimes pitchers go out trying to work on a certain pitch. I dont know, it is only 2 runs, but the line movement and the way that inning looked makes me think this bet is dead. Hope not, but thats how it looks.

Greinke just let up a 500 foot lead off home run. 6-3. Yeaaaaaa. Go ahead and eat this one lol.

PharaohUB

3 runs... lol. get this bum out of there!

RoadDog

Just laugh this one off. I put the bet in when it was +103, closed at +130. My fault for putting the bet in too early. Sorry boys.

all4themoney
    all4themoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Yeah im off it to until reg season starts, but ill be tailing for sure.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

That line scared me off and made me lean sox but didnt play it aat all.. Know exactly what your saying the way He has been throwing line should been other way around.. Than to top it off all that late movement too.. Hope they come back for you dog

PharaohUB

whats with all the triples??!?

RoadDog

Lol this game is a mess. Once Milwaukee gets close they blow it. Three erors all leading to Sox runs. Gross game.

PharaohUB

put on your rally caps. 1st and 2nd no outs...

PharaohUB

lookin pretty good man. swear i can bet on anything lately and it wins.

RoadDog

12-7 Brew Crew. Jason Jaramillo (Who???) with a grand slam in the 8th. Close it out Crew.

mrtsummit
    mrtsummit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Lets do this !!!

What you like in the big game tonight Road Dog?

RoadDog

Quote Originally Posted by mrtsummit View Post
    Lets do this !!!

What you like in the big game tonight Road Dog?
    I dont know T, Might just sit back and enjoy it. I think the safest play might be Kentucky -3.5 1h. Really havent sat down and capped it like I want to yet. Waiting for the Brewers game to finally end haha.

mrtsummit

Feel same way. I teased Kentucky with Boston yesterday, have them at -1.5. Thinking about taking KU if spread gets really inflated before game time.

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    I'm not saying its rigged. I'm saying someone probably knew something. I.E. maybe greinke's sick or he's just working on one pitch today. That's the gamble you take when you bet these games. Sometimes pitchers go out trying to work on a certain pitch. I dont know, it is only 2 runs, but the line movement and the way that inning looked makes me think this bet is dead. Hope not, but thats how it looks.

Greinke just let up a 500 foot lead off home run. 6-3. Yeaaaaaa. Go ahead and eat this one lol.
    I didnt watch the game at all but I said to myself before you posted this, "I bet grienke is working on one pitch and one pitch alone". Seems pretty obvious to me. Its good to see they pulled it out for you though. BOL this season I will be tailing you.

RoadDog

Milwaukee Brewers +103 1u

YTD: 4-2 +3.05u

Zack Greinke v. Gavin Floyd in this one. Greinke is having an amazing spring and this is his final tune up before the regular season so I expect him to take this start seriously. In 19.1 innings this spring, Greinke is 1-0 with a 0.93 era. He has allowed 14 hits and only 2 earned runs. He has a whopping 14:1 strikeout to walk ratio. Opposing batters are hitting .197 against him.

On the other hand, Gavin Floyd is struggling. The White Sox are my hometown team so I root for and follow them closely. One thing I do know about Floyd is that he struggles in spring. His out pitch is his massive 12/6 curveball. It takes him time every season to develop that curveball into a true out-pitch. He has yet to command it and you're seeing that reflected in his spring stats. Floyd is 1-1 with a 6.32 era. In 15.2 innings, he's allowed 17 hits and 11 earned runs. He has issued 7 walks and has 12 ks while opposing batters are hitting .279 off of him.

The Brewers aren't sending out their A lineup and neither are the Sox. I feel like this will be like the Diamondbacks game yesterday. Brewers get out to an early lead and never look back. Again, in my opinion, the wrong team is favored. BOL boys.
    Cash Brewers. 13-7 final. Awful game to watch, but I'll take it.

YTD: 5-2 +4.08u

mrtsummit

Bravo !!!

RoadDog

Quote Originally Posted by RJBucs View Post
    I didnt watch the game at all but I said to myself before you posted this, "I bet grienke is working on one pitch and one pitch alone". Seems pretty obvious to me. Its good to see they pulled it out for you though. BOL this season I will be tailing you.
    Thanks buddy. And I totally agree. Watched the game in its entirety. Quite obvious Greinke was working on something. Even the announcers commented on his inefficiency. Maybe he just plain didnt have it today. Whatever the case, I'll take the win. BOL.

RoadDog

Who's everyone got in the Nat'l Championship tonight?? Might as well discuss haha.

RoadDog

Nothing today boys. Hectic day at work. Couldn't look at the games. BOL to everyone.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Hey Dog... I'm glad to have found you and your thread

mrtsummit

I agree going to be a good season. Keep the good work rolling.

RoadDog

Just looking over the night games. The Padres are sending out Clayton Richard who is absolutely awful and is sporting a 9.00 era and opposing hitters are hitting .381 off of him. Royals are sending out Mendoza who is 4-0 with a 0.54 era this spring in 16.2 innings. The Royals are +120.

This line is ridiculous. Is it that the books know something or is it that they're banking on people betting the solidified MLB pitcher over a guy they've never heard of?? Interesting stuff. May make this a play in a bit.

RoadDog

Apparently Jonathan Sanchez is pitching for the Royals. The worst part about spring training is the conflicting information on starting pitchers out there. Still may make it a play.

RoadDog

Kansas City Royals +120 .5u to win .6

YTD: 5-2 +4.08u

teeder
    teeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1641

Just looking over the night games. The Padres are sending out Clayton Richard who is absolutely awful and is sporting a 9.00 era and opposing hitters are hitting .381 off of him.

All it took tonight was a bet on the Royals to make Richard with his 9.00 era look like Steve Carlton. Six innings/three hits/five k's/no bb's. I've got to get busy and start getting a handle on some of these teams!

First 12345 ... Last