EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

$10 Chicken Fried Steak on the Padres @ -125

Collmenter for the D-Backs. He's had a horrible Spring, giving up at least three runs in every start. Somehow that hasn't booted him from the rotation as it was reported that he won out on the last spot over Trevor Bauer. He's also experienced arm tightness this Spring. Moseley gets the nod for San Diego today. He's been pretty solid in his last two Spring starts. $10 Chicken Fried Steak if the Pads get it done.

EaglesPhan36

Make that -130 they finally bumped it a little at my book to get closer to the market price everywhere else.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Moseley was my fav pitcher early last season. nevertheless hthe NL figured out he had no out pitch, and he proceeded to get bombed. Expect the same results this season. Will be great early, with a lot of unders. Then BOOM, the outfielders will feel like they were on the track team.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah he's definitely not a great pitcher by any stretch. This is the part of Spring Training I like though. Close to the end, you've got enough of a body of work on some guys to know who is struggling and who isn't + guys fighting for rotation spots, etc. Through maybe Friday, I will keep playing a game here or there. Once you get to next weekend and the start of the season is in sight, think it becomes a real crapshoot.

EaglesPhan36

They tried to give it up in the 9th, but CFS time baby.