jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why Do You Think Baseball Has Lowest Limits Worldwide??

Well Boys I am a professional gambler and the reason is it is the easiest sport to bet. The books are not dumb to keep limits very low,

Why is NFL footbal have highest limits?? Totally unpredicatable and like playing dice.

why
    why's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books just hope to get thru the bases without losing. Foots is their bread and butter!

I am always sad when baseball ends!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love betting bases. I don't think I have ever had a losing season betting it. Football is a little tougher for me, but I always end up grinding out a profit by years end.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Most books say that baseball season is rough on them. I think a big reason for competitive vig during the baseball season is to keep players around for the football and basketball season where the hold is much higher.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 08-12-05 at 01:25 PM.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001
    Most books say that baseball season is rough on them. I think a big reason for competive vig during the baseball season is to keep players around for the football and basketball season where the hold is much higher.
    I could not agree more.

Clip Joint
    Clip Joint's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just another reason Spiro and Olympic have an advantage in the industry. He basically says "go ahead and leave during baseball...I'll see you again for football".

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anything that is done everyday is more predicatable than something done once a week

trends, patterns, ect

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anything that is done everyday is more predicatable than something done once a week

trends, patterns, ect
    very true. and teams in the NFL look terrible one week and unbeatable the next.