Dr.Phil
    Dr.Phil's Avatar Become A Pro!

the doc is giving out another winner big bet

guys i am ahead over 10 grand and ready to invest some of this dough i have a winner for you gentleman are you ready? hehe are you ready? ok here is the doctors pick for you

minnesota 1600 to win 1000 -160
    minnesota 3300 to win 1000 -330

santana never lose at home and kc will not sweep twins

you guys know i am hot it is time for favorites now and this one will not lose i will not lose cause i am good.you seen what i can do i have made you guys tons and tons

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's a good start for you i see doc. the twins are winning 1-0 early in the game.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Phil
    minnesota 1600 to win 1000 -160
    minnesota 3300 to win 1000 -330

This guy is amazing picks winner after winner!! Phil you are on a roll brother. Keep posting your picks I am watching everyone of them... Thanks bud..

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Another winner...great work Doc!

Dr.Phil
    Dr.Phil's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am about to make a withdrawl again i love winning.i am about to take the wife out to dinner and drinks and then come home and have sex and when i wake up i will give you gentleman another winner.i am a little upset i didnt get more attention i have made over 13000 on here and still hope my efforts are wanted here thanks alot and let win

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Again, very nice job Phil.

Keep it going on into football.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

alright Phil i have to say it, now please dont make another reitrement speech after this one. You are a good baseball capper. I'm not denying that. But you've gotten a bit of an annoying attitude now and I am sure im not alone on this one. Why are you a little upset you havent gotten more attention? Who cares? you're making money. What are you expecting a call from "Walter Abrahams" at work asking you to fly out to New York first class on his tab and work for him? It doesnt mean people dont respect your picks. Just keep making good picks, keep winning money, and stop worrying about if people congratulate you on every single pick you make. And once again please do not retire from the site. I usually enjoy your posts, and your picks are obviously helpful, I can just do without the attitude.
    Last edited by Dbldown11; 09-01-06 at 01:50 AM.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

You definately are seeking attention and it was somewhat of a stupid play. Sure Santana should beat the Royals...but the problem is you laid some insane chalk. Keep doing it and it will bite you in the ass.

BTW - Do you want a cookie?

john1967
    john1967's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call dr. phil,I am new and just saw your thread,keep up the good work
    cheers
    John