SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reds at Dodgers - Aug 30th

Dodgers get nod over Reds

By: Marc Lawrence
    http://www.procappers.com

Tonight's Greg Maddux-Aaron Harang pitching matchup in Los Angeles has a Dodgers win written all over it.

The Dodgers made one of the best trade deadline deals of all when they acquired the services of future Hall of Famer Greg Maddux. He's paid off mightily for Los Angeles, having cashed in four of his five team starts to date.

Included was a 6-inning, no-hit effort against the Reds in his Dodger debut on August 3rd.

Meanwhile, Cincinnati has struggled in Aaron Harang's road efforts of late, coming up on the short end in five of his last six away starts. Play the percentages with the better team, and the better arm, here tonight.

Play: Dodgers -120

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

that dodgers would be the side i'd go with as well here, although i feel the under is the better side to bet in this game.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is almost a must win for Cincinnati. They lost their wild card lead last night and can't afford to fall further back. I will take the Reds tonight.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    This is almost a must win for Cincinnati. They lost their wild card lead last night and can't afford to fall further back. I will take the Reds tonight.
    I agree, plus if someone's gonna stop the bleeding for Cinci you gotta think its gonna be Harang...
    Feels a little weird betting against Maddux though, gotta admit.
    I think its the first time in my life that Ive done that...