PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phillies Are Going To Rip Through The National League

Fielder is now in detroit. Pujols in LA. NL is weak this year with the Phillies basically the only real strong team.

Don't see who is there to really challenge them this year. San Fran? Atlanta? Miami? Arizona? They have to prove it first.

Conversely, the American League is going to be a battle.

Yankees, LA, Detroit, Tampa Bay, Texas.

Can't wait for baseball. After the Flyers win the Stanley Cup of course.

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Relax brah , NYR stanley cup champs, then mets finish 3rd in division and phillies 2nd behind marlins

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nyjrkm06 View Post
    Relax brah , NYR stanley cup champs, then mets finish 3rd in division and phillies 2nd behind marlins
    The Rangers need to stay healthy and that is going to require a lot of luck. One injury to any one of the likes of Del Zotto, McDonagh, Dubinsky, or Callahan and they are fukked.

Flyers don't give a fukk about injuries as we have been dealing with them all season long. Look at last night brah, shut out the Caps with a rookie and an old man who has been scratched most of the year on our D (Gustafsson and Lilja) and playing without Timonen and Meszaros.

Bryz is heating up at the right time. Flyers get their D right, and we are fukking scary. Imagine Bryz at the top of his game and the D finally right heading into the playoffs combined with our Offense.

How the fukk are the Rags going to deal with that? Your hopes would rest entirely on Lundqvist. Good luck with that.

As for the Phillies, miami ain't shit until they actually get on the field and prove it. The Phillies are going to be there regardless of what miami does because their pitching is incredible.

Everybody said last year that the braves would catch the Phillies until the Phillies went down to Atlanta in the final week of the season and smacked them around in their own house.

Also, take a look at who Vegas says is going to win the most games. Phillies O/U is set at 95.5, the highest for any team.

Flyers for the Cup and Phillies to represent the National League in the Series.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 03-05-12 at 05:04 PM.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I actually like Atlanta to give them a run this year. Should be fun to watch.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Marlins won't win the division. I love my phillies , I just think they will have major trouble scoring runs.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    Marlins won't win the division. I love my phillies , I just think they will have major trouble scoring runs.
    I think Phillies steamroll the national league and then get spanked by the Yankees in the WS.