Betpoints: 471

b4l and DD on the Marlins?

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

no idea who b4l is

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Never new syndicates worked preseason games...

DudleyDawson

wrong. nice avatar though.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

How does it feel to know everything?

You arrogant prick.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    How does it feel to know everything?

You arrogant prick.
    still obsessed with me I see. Like one of my ex-girlfriends. which one of my "locks" did you go all in on? is that you in the avatar?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

this is crazy!

Dimex9
    Dimex9's Avatar Become A Pro!

thx

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Fade

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    no idea who b4l is
    battle4life

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

<LABEL>This message is hidden because DudleyDawson is on your ignore list. </LABEL>

View Post

tell me again dudley i miss the pick

DudleyDawson

say it isn't so. really on an ignore list on an online gambling forum? feel embarrassed?

DudleyDawson

4-0 Marlins top of fourth boys. only one play but few carry the MLB knowledge around here as I do.

SpreadSniper

still obsessed with me I see. Like one of my ex-girlfriends. which one of my "locks" did you go all in on? is that you in the avatar?
    I go out of my way to see douche bags like you go down, fast.... too much douchbaggery in the world today...

As far as playing a side suggested by someone else or "tailing" goes... get over it... u really think someone makes a play based solely on what you have to say? I mean c'mon.... This site is a tool to be used to find a means to an end... You are just a tool who needs to end.

So what if the Marlins win?? Everyone knows you had the Cards anyway..... fukkin toolbox.

DudleyDawson

I go out of my way to see douche bags like you go down, fast.... too much douchbaggery in the world today...

As far as playing a side suggested by someone else or "tailing" goes... get over it... u really think someone makes a play based solely on what you have to say? I mean c'mon.... This site is a tool to be used to find a means to an end... You are just a tool who needs to end.

So what if the Marlins win?? Everyone knows you had the Cards anyway..... fukkin toolbox.
    So much anger to be expressing on an online gambling forum. If I were you I'd seek professional help, ASAP. Not kidding. It's easy for me to get under your skin, come on guy this is the internet. Say that to yourself a few times "this is only the internet"...Booger and SBR 11 losers like you 0. Have a good day. I've been around the block a few times, years ago when I joined these kinds of forums I'd get riled up like you to. Listen man, it's completely 110% pointless, everyone is behind a keyboard. Think about it.

SpreadSniper

Where do you get "Booger and SBR 11"???

First off you have a documented losing record there guy.... we've all watched it. It must be wonderful to live in that magical world you live in where you can claim team "A", then turn around and say "Oh, I had team B all along" whenever the fukk it suits your flakey twink ass.

"11-0"?? more like 4-52.

Second, what makes you think "Booger" and "SBR" are on the same fukkin team? If you WERE on the same team as the rest of us meager peasants you wouldn't be chucking all these contradictory plays around you double-jive talking turkey.... unless you are referring to SBR "powers that be" and your intentions are to shill.....

Third, you are a fukkin douchebag, man. People on here actually DO bet money and having your punk ass muddying up these already murky waters is not good for new comers or the weak minded sheep out there. Hence my desire to see you gone gone gone.... cause I am after all, a weak minded sheep.

Did you register for that $200 Pokerstars freeroll?

DudleyDawson

Where do you get "Booger and SBR 11"???

First off you have a documented losing record there guy.... we've all watched it. It must be wonderful to live in that magical world you live in where you can claim team "A", then turn around and say "Oh, I had team B all along" whenever the fukk it suits your flakey twink ass.

"11-0"?? more like 4-52.

Second, what makes you think "Booger" and "SBR" are on the same fukkin team? If you WERE on the same team as the rest of us meager peasants you wouldn't be chucking all these contradictory plays around you double-jive talking turkey.... unless you are referring to SBR "powers that be" and your intentions are to shill.....

Third, you are a fukkin douchebag, man. People on here actually DO bet money and having your punk ass muddying up these already murky waters is not good for new comers or the weak minded sheep out there. Hence my desire to see you gone gone gone.... cause I am after all, a weak minded sheep.

Did you register for that $200 Pokerstars freeroll?
    Wow looks like you spent a lot of time typing that. I might read it later. Wind you up like a cheap toy and watch you lose your marbles You'll never get it so I'll just say; have a good day.

DudleyDawson

easy winner boys

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Boyz, DudleyDildo is SBR's savior! He's gonna make us all rich!

SpreadSniper

Wow looks like you spent a lot of time typing that. I might read it later. Wind you up like a cheap toy and watch you lose your marbles You'll never get it so I'll just say; have a good day.
    What? Since when doesn't an attention whoring piece of shit like yourself not like "attention"?

How many betpoints did you lose on the Cards?

DudleyDawson

A ton of points lost.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Sooo whats the second play?