2 33.33%
  • Twins

3 50.00%
  • Other

1 16.67%
    Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who will win the AL WILD CARD????

Ive noticed that most of the posters here think that Boston is done. I still give them an outside shot since they have the best team imo but I just think they have too many injuries to overcome.

Which of these two teams will win the ALWC????

I still think that Chicago should beat the Twins and grab the final playoff spot in the AL.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Detroit will take the wild card and Chicago will win the division.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I picked Chicago a few weeks ago, and i'm gonna stick with the pick.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

It's awful tough to think the ChiSox won't make the playoffs. Last time both teams that were in the WS missed the next playoffs entirely was 1995 (1993 Toronto-Philly, with the infamous '94 season between). With Houston all but out, I can't bet against Chicago.

Interesting notion, Illusion. Chicago better get Thome and Contreras propped up if that's going to happen.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee
    Interesting notion, Illusion. Chicago better get Thome and Contreras propped up if that's going to happen.
    Buehrle is finally showing life again and Garcia's fastball has suddenly reappeared. If Contreras can get out of this mini slump I truly believe the White Sox pitching will get them through. I think they just need to rest Thome because that would really hurt if they rushed him back too soon and he tweaked the hamstring again.