Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who knew...

That the Florida Marlins would be 63-66 and just 3 games out of the wild card race. At the start of the season I didn't think this team would even win 60 games.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i didn't see this one happening either, although that was onlooker's wild card pick.

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know whats even more unbelivable? That the Marlins dumbass owner would consider firing a manager that guided that team full of rookies to such a reccord.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

With the way that young talent was meshing together in June, you had to see them improving quickly. They have as good as a shot as any of those National League teams to make the wild card their own.

jesterson
    jesterson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, their young SP is nice, but I don't think they'd win a series because of inexperience and bullpen. If the owners get their shit together, this team's gonna be good for a long time though, it's too bad for them that the Mets are too...unless they relocate...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

those fish are on fire!

they fish just completed a sweep of the brewers and have won 8 straight now.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another win and another game trimmed off the Reds wild card lead. This is an awesome story. I will really be pulling for these guys to make the playoffs.