battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

will boston redsox be +150 or better to win division

thinking of doing a long term investment lmao.i see them coming out on top this year of the a.l east.

+150 ill throw 1,000 on it and gamble.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

How is this freak still around, he blows camel dik and admitted to it.

battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

grits and gravy are u in vegas right now

i never got the honor to say thank you for the cigars and i wanted to say thank you.do you know if baseball futures are in las vegas or is it to soon.

im leaning redsox to win a.l east esp if i can get +150 or better

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

how can you take them? Josh Beckett is still out of shape and not owning up to the chicken and beer incident. who knows if clay Buckholz can last a whole season. They do not have enough starters yet for a full roation....no one wants to sign with them. they just traded marco scutaro to try and get under the cap.....so when they need a player or someone at the deadline they wont go after anyone they have to pay.....Carl Crawford just had surgery on his wrist and wont be ready by spring training......and you know with a wrist injury he might not be the same all year...
    The red sox are in shambles! and the owners dont want to spend to avoid the luxury tax.....I would stay away this year! They will be lucky to come in 3rd behind the yankees and TB.
    I bet them every year because I am a homer.....and this year I am staying away.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I don't see the point in taking a future with such low return when the money will be tied up for roughly 7 months.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

What is your BR? If its small why would you tie up money in a 7month future in a team like the red sox? I wouldnt go near a red sox future bet especially after last season...

Why do you think they are going to win the AL East? They are in no way better then last year. I expect a close finish for 2nd or 3rd place.