Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Need a winning day, Sunday plays listed....

Have to resort to my lucky forum, got a private wager going on and it's coming down to the wire, seems I do well when I post them here for some reason. Of course I know it's unlucky to be superstitious so I try not to be.

Cleveland 119
    Boston 101
    NYY/Bos U10 (+104)
    Oak 132
    Toronto 115
    Tor/Bal (FF) U4-
    LAD 102

Really feel like these are 7 good plays, guess we will find out tomorrow, thought that in the past and got my ass handed to me. Plays made at either Pinnacle, 5Dmes, BetJM or Cascade. Good luck with your plays men.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, like the Red Sox and under as well.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

pat, that toronto game just does not look right.

Halladay is only a -115 favorite against baltimore ..just looks like one of those so called "trap games" IMO

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan

Halladay is only a -115 favorite against baltimore ..just looks like one of those so called "trap games" IMO
    Huh? Erik Bedard is among the best pitchers in all of baseball. The O's have won 4 in a row and just beat the Jays by 15 Saturday. There is nothing about this line that says trap.

bigboydan

so i take it you will be betting on the O's on sunday then razz ?

Razz

No, but considering Bedard's home numbers, I wouldn't feel bad about it. The thing keeping me from playing them is what Toronto has done to lefties.

Patrick McIrish

Ouch, screw you Boston closer!! Just need them to shut the door in the 9th and we win both sides of that game! Of course he can't do it and we end up losing both the total and the game! GGGRRRrrrrrr..... Instead of 6-1 and a monster day we end up 4-3 with a small profit. I guess it could be worse, right now it don't feel like it though.

bigboydan

you still won though pat, and thats all that matters

Patrick McIrish

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan

I know it's late now but I agree with Razz, don't overlook Bedard, he's got a quality arm. Actually in pure stuff one of the better pitchers around. Long as he can throw strikes he is tough as hell, especially at home. Of course I thought Toronto was the play as I bet on them but didn't think there was any gimme's here, don't like to bet into Bedard much. BlueJays are an exception, they just pound lefthanded pitching amongst other things....

Good luck Dan, hope things are well. How's your season going?

bigboydan

it's been a very good season for me in bases pat. as you know i always stop betting bases at the all-star break, so needless to say i've been doing alot of football capping during my off season.

Patrick McIrish

Yeah I know you pull up early in bases, can't blame you, I know you get results. Good luck in football sir.

bigboydan

i sure hope i have good luck in football this year pat. i have noticed some very favorable matchups early in the season, so hopefully i can capitalize on them