bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

jerrard weaver is the real deal

he just tied whitey ford as the only two pitcher in MLB history to start there rookie season going 9-0.

the way his brother jeff has pitched in his last two outtings, i wonder if brother jerrard gave him some pointers

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jeff needs all the credit where he can get it...he's actually pitched fairly well the last 3 outings

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really give the kid props, he is the real deal and he has also made me some serious coin this summer.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

comming from a fan who watches every angel game. Jered Weaver may not have the best stuff....but his delivery makes it real hard to pick up the ball. His control and how he spot his pitches is unbelievable for someone his age. There are some real good prospects on the way. Weaver and Kendrick have really shown me something so far.

MAB
    MAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2798

I hope the Angels can pull out a miracle and make the playoffs so we can see Weaver pitch in the post season. Yesterday, I felt it was a hopeless miracle. But, since the A's got swepted by KC in the double header and the Angels won, they are only 4.5 games behind.

I can picture the Athletics going on a long losing streak......

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I hope they make it too. The way they play baseball gives other teams hell. Especially the Yanks