Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions: Monday August 14th, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only. No results will be tracked from this thread.

jesterson
    jesterson's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about the Padres/Giants game...Hennessey is making his first start in a while, and every time he went 2+ IP in his relief appearances, he's given up some runs. Plus, SD's got Hensley starting, and he's been quite good lately....the run line (SD-1.5, +171) and to a lesser extent, the over might be good plays here...even the Pads straight up at -127 is OK.

Someone tell me why I'm wrong here...or right, for that matter.

Illusion

Hensley has been real sharp at home and the Giants offense has been struggling. I believe San Diego is the right side here. I would pass on the total though.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Giants just lost 3 straight 1 run games. I wouldnt take the run line Jesterson. I do agree that SD would be the right side but this game has PASS written al over it imo. The Giants are due for a win...

What do you guys think about the Yankees tonight... That series has been close, I could see them splitting it. Lackey is good but...

I know I will sound even more like a square today but the 2 plays I like are Yankees and Red Sox...

Illusion

I am not a big fan of any games on tonights board, so I am passing alltogether tonight.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    I am not a big fan of any games on tonights board, so I am passing alltogether tonight.
    I agree Ill, ugly day today.
    I did end up taking the Yanks, the Red Sox and the Giants. Si I obviosly changed my mid in that game...
    All really small plays though.