SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle at Texas

By: Sonny Lafauchi
    http://www.NSAwins.com
    8/10/2006 9:18:03 AM

Today the National Sports Advisors look for Seattle and Texas to score over 0.5 runs tonight.

Seattle, coming off a three game sweep over Tampa Bay, will turn to Joel Pineiro (7-9, 5.78) to keep their winning ways going this evening.

Pineiro allowed eight hits and four runs in just 2 2/3 innings of work in his last outing against Oakland, as the Mariners lost 5-2. The right-hander has only one win since June 20.

In 18 games and 13 starts against Texas, Pineiro is 6-4 with a 4.78 ERA.

Texas is 4-2 against Seattle this season, and will trot out Adam Eaton (1-2, 5.23 ERA) to the hill tonight.

Eaton tossed just 18 pitches on Sunday against the Angels. He was ejected after throwing behind Juan Rivera, one pitch after giving up a home run to Garret Anderson.

Before getting tossed, Eaton had given up two hits and three runs while only retiring two hitters.

Eaton is 1-2 with a 4.50 ERA in three career starts against Seattle, but hasn't pitched against the Mariners since 2004.

The bottom line is both pitchers have been struggling to find consistency all season long and both have 5 plus ERA's. We do not think either starter will get through the sixth inning tonight and we look for this game to easily go over the 10.5 run total.

Play the OVER.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i happen to lean twords the under in this spot myself, although it's not a game i would consider playing at all.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRforum Staff

Today the National Sports Advisors look for Seattle and Texas to score over 0.5 runs tonight.
    Play the OVER.
    Boy this guys are good!!!!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog
    Boy this guys are good!!!!
    I think the over 0.5 is a lock myself.