the scab man
    the scab man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Whos your preseason world series prediction?

I know the offseasons not over but the biggest free agents (aside from fielder and maybe darvish)are signed so I figure I'd throw this question out there.

I think I have to go with Phillies and Angels after the offseason so far. Both clubs are full of people that no how to win and have been there before. Amazing pitching staffs which is the most important in my mind come October (even tho it didnt work out last year for Philly).

Philly needs a world series with the guys they have and I believe this is there year to win it all.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

This will be a somewhat interesting year with all the moves. I think STL has a valid shot at repeating and would be my pick (I wouldnt put money on it though). Their pitching will be better and their bats could be as good or better with Pujols. If Matt stays healthy and Lance keeps his shit up and hometown hero david freese can play like he did in the playoffs, theyve got a great shot.

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Angels will win it all. The Halos biggest move was getting rid of Mathis and replacing him with Ianetta.