SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

LA Angels vs Cleveland Indians

By: Brian Gabrielle
    http://www.procappers.com/

There are a couple of things I like about the Angels in Cleveland tonight, and of course it all starts on the mound.

LA Angels @ Cleveland Indians on Aug 8, 2006 7:05PM

Prediction: Angels pk/-110

The Angels will once again turn to the 23 year old rookie Jered Weaver, who's been nothing short of outstanding on the hill for the Angels. The rookie is undefeated this season and has allowed a paltry 12 earned runs peppered over 9 starts this season, earning him a razor sharp 1.81 ERA & 0.92 WHIP. Daunting numbers to be sure against a slumping Cleveland squad.

The presence of Jeremy Sowers on the mound for the Tribe is of little consolation, as the Indians have dropped 3 of his past 5 starts and this Angels team just powered past Sox southpaw Mark Buehrle for 6 runs on 7 hits and a walk through 6 innings work scant hours ago. Back to back lefties will have the Angel bats in good form tonight.

Expect the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim to be rude house guests in Cleveland.

Angels 5, Indians 4. Brian Gabrielle says, take the Angels as a 1/2 Unit Selection
    Good Luck & God Bless

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Brian Gabrielle.....I remember looking at his power ratings for NFL and NCAA on the big board at one time or another.(http://www.nutshellsports.com/wilson/)

If I recall correctly, his college basketball ratings were very in depth. This was awhile back but he has had an internet handicapping presence for quite some time.

E

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Nice call side and score

ourbet
    ourbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Incredible! You absolutely 'nailed' this bang on the mark.