Odds-Hunter
    Odds-Hunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy

Mananger of the year or not.......Why would you keep Bonderman in their to only give up 6 runs then pull him..... They must want the Twins in the playoffs. Should have been an easy under. Of course this is a vent. At least Mil was smart enough to pull Turnbow before he gave out another rainmaker. Good thing Cordero wsa able to salvage that one for me.b

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i can't question leyland's managing this year at all. this guy has pushed all the right buttons on that tigers team.

Odds-Hunter
    Odds-Hunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree 100%. I guess im just venting cause I lost $460 on that UNDER. LOL Im just grateful Mil got Turnbow outta their so i could make $88 for the day.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can relate that that excuse bud. infact, i think everyone here can relate that that one in some type of fashion

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's no doubt in my mind that Leyland will be manger of the year. It's amazing how the Tigers have turned around so fast.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Did you even watch the game? The Twins scored six runs and only had one quality hit(Cuddy's triple). That inning was a once per decade fluke not some meltdown by Leyland/Bonderman.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    There's no doubt in my mind that Leyland will be manger of the year. It's amazing how the Tigers have turned around so fast.
    It was well in the making last year, Illusion. You could tell by the way that people who played for that team talked about that team, not to mention the fact that IROD is the type of winner that permeates an entire franchise.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve
    Did you even watch the game? The Twins scored six runs and only had one quality hit(Cuddy's triple). That inning was a once per decade fluke not some meltdown by Leyland/Bonderman.
    Agree, although i was none to happy at the time following scores on Sportsline. Saw highlights on sportscenter and still none to happy.