Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions: Friday July 28th, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only. No results will be tracked from this thread.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What do you guys think about Florida as a +154 dog today? They have been playing well lately although pitching can be a concern. But at that price I think there is value there considering their recent record.

Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

What you guys think of Detroit over 7 1/2 -130? Detroits pitcher Miner has been rocked the past few starts and looks like something is wrong with his body, not pitching like he can. On the other side Liriano has been beaten up in the past by tigers when he was a reliever.

Plus both teams are swinging the bats really well as of late. So my thinking is even if detroit can only muster up 3 runs this game the way minn has been swingsin they should atleast get 5 esp the way Miner has been pitching. Please give me your thoughts guys thinking about unloading on this one.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu
    What do you guys think about Florida as a +154 dog today? They have been playing well lately although pitching can be a concern. But at that price I think there is value there considering their recent record.
    Ricky Nolasco has been a pretty good pitcher for the Marlins this year, and with the Marlins playing well as of late, this could be a good value play sitting at that price. I hope the public bets the Phillies up more. With Chase Utley looking to extend his hitting streak to 28 games, could have the public all over the Phillies. Lets hope so.

carlos vincente
    carlos vincente's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
    What you guys think of Detroit over 7 1/2 -130? Detroits pitcher Miner has been rocked the past few starts and looks like something is wrong with his body, not pitching like he can. On the other side Liriano has been beaten up in the past by tigers when he was a reliever.

Plus both teams are swinging the bats really well as of late. So my thinking is even if detroit can only muster up 3 runs this game the way minn has been swingsin they should atleast get 5 esp the way Miner has been pitching. Please give me your thoughts guys thinking about unloading on this one.
    i am going with the twins.. they are really good at home and with liriano.. mark up a W. ML is to high to.. around -180 right now