Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

God I got lucky! Ty Illusion

Ok took the great capper Ill's picks tonight NYY and CWS over 10. NY came through great, then had the over if win Ny. Pretty much gave up on the over i turn my mlb tv back on and its 6-2.

Still need two runs to tie not bad. Top 9th twins get 2nd and 3rd no outs and sure enough only get one. Lol i was cursing the TV wanting to kill that ump who called out the runner at home who was clearly safe. Girlfriend is freaked out hearing me and just about every word is a F-bomb.

Sox come up to bat and look like they have no intention of doing anything. 2 outs sox get a b/s single that the 2nd basemen should have caught, dont know what he was going but it was a routine ball. Next batter gets down 0-2 and I feel like I just been teased by the cheerleader in highschool again. BAM 2 RUN HOMER!!!!

Gotta love gambling! Where else can you have these kinda mood swings?
    BTW thanks for the picks illusion. I really respect your pics and always check them before putting in mine.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was dropping the same F-bombs you were last night during the Min/Sox game until that homer. That's baseballs version of a backdoor cover.