Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

MLB adding a 1 game playoff? Idiots

I grew up playing baseball, & it was my favorite sports for years. Fast forward to today, steriods, records mean nothing anymore. Falling behind times, NFL & NBA are better to watch.

They need to shorten the season & extend the playoffs, & I mean cut the season by like 30 games, they have soo many useless meaningless games. Playoffs are good, but thats because the teams are trying to WIN!

OH & add instant replay you retards!

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I think this season just proved all of what you're saying wrong. A bunch of 162nd games deciding playoffs. Plus, wouldn't you have liked to see the Braves and Bo Sox in the playoffs this season. Great move by MLB.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

I agree less games... but then no one ever will have 20 wins pitching... 100+ rbi seasons probably only a couple guys each year who go off... etc. MLB won't do it... hell why not just go back to 154? 8 less games is something, start playoffs earlier or something.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Less games = less money. No chance.

Pabinator

100 rbi & 20 wins? Thats exactly what i am talking about, who gives a shit about that? They make more money in 4 playoff games then they make in 20 regular season games.

& how the hell do you expect to play 162 games that dont mean crap yet your going to decide the last playoff birth by one game! ONE GAME but you cant shorten the season?

Pabinator

Oh & if everyone plays the same amount of games, then everyone has the same chance to make the playoffs! Why play it out for a 162 then decide it with 1 GAME. that is the stupidest thing ever & this is why football is 20x better than baseball right now. They understand how to run there product & they constintaly change rules to adapt to the time,

But a bunch of old stuck in the babe ruth era homo's are falling behind while all the other sports pass them by.

Oh & my last point, baseball doesnt care about you die hard fans, they already have you in there pocket, its the rest of the world they need to get the attention of & thats why no one outside the die hards watch's regular season.

& the all-star game is decides home field, bunch of stupid asses

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

I agree, I hate this. If you need to expand playoffs, why not six teams, three game series, or at least a three game series between the two wildcards?