boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

And another thing. I shag fly balls during some practices and yes, it's harder than it looks when you don't do it regularly (embarassed myself a few times) but when you do it regularly, it's not that hard.

Do I fault him for mis-reading the wall, no fukin way. Judging the wall is VERY difficult. But for what could have been the World Series winning out, the wall should NEVER have even been a factor. At least not if you want that championship ring.

Baseball does not require you to be a great athlete but it DEFINITELY requires situational awareness. Cruz gets an F on that test.

Having watched many baseball players develop from T-ball to little league to high school ball to high level travel ball. I've seen all the various layers of analysis that comes with every pitch unpeeled like an onion and it definitely has helped me develop a respect for the game.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Still haunts me everyday. Driving along this morning, and that fukkin' "Written In The Stars" song comes on the radio.......and those memories of Game 6 wash over me all over again. Why the fukk didn't he catch that ball??
    damn you opie, damn you opie

damn you

i do not like thinking of this ,

now i need a new keyboard

nosniboR11
    fu

now all I can think about is game 6

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I had such a great time during the playoffs this year. It seemed like for a whole month there everything in our (being my family) lives revolved around when the ball game started. It was all-consuming. I miss it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu

me 2 opie, me 2 partner

I pray we are all here again next year to see it again, hopefully

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Latin players are cancers period

You do not want them on your team
    Like Molina and Pujols for the Cardinals? Other than Carpenter, they were the only ones from the '06 World Series winning team. Gold glovers, too.

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

If it makes you feel any better i still see Rivers snapped fumbled every night from Halloween... not quite the same but just as horrifying.. take a peek at this weeks video and you will see...

GENO'S PICKS Week 11 NFL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KcErRqOJVU

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

This still kills me. Cleaned me out. 8 months of saving up gone in one night. Took me out of the game again, can only start playing again Jan 1st.

Fukking guy ruined that sure win!

First 12