I've been sifting through the many threads on tonight's world series match-up and have read many different opinions on tonight's victor. But let's be honest here. None of us really know who is going to win. We must each analyze the different aspects of the game and determine where the value stands.

After much thought, I've decided to lay my last baseball bet for the 2011 season on the Texas Rangers ML.

- The Rangers' bats have been on for the last few games and definitely did not lose the game for them last night. They have to be confident that they can get runs across

- The Rangers bats will be anxious to go after Carpenter on three days rest. I think we see some aggressive swings early on. I have the feeling that they will go for broke; if they miss, they miss; if they hit it, it might go a long ways

- Both bullpens are spent, but right now I trust the rangers pen a bit more as they have a bit more flexibility with using potential starters that can give them solid innings

- I know Harrison struggled, but I think he is due for a bounce back. He won 13 games in the American League this year; everyone was doubting Holland a few games back and he pitched an absolute gem. Will Harrison duplicate, would love to see so, but I doubt it. I do see him giving a solid six innings tonight (2 to 3 runs)

This is just my opinion, and I hope I'm right. Let's end the baseball season with the Rangers as a victory and me us rangers backers walking away with a little cash.

BOL to all and let's enjoy tonight's Game 7