Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

MLB Action 10/28 World Series Game-7

St. Louis Cardinals are unstoppable at the moment, playing with a great ambition. What a comeback last night! It was crazy.

Chris Carpenter is 3-0 with a 2. 33 ERA in his past 4 playoff starts.

Key Trend: The home team has won the past eight World Series Game 7’s, which is good news for the Cards. The last road team to win a Game 7 was the 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates.

I'm expecting Cardinals to win this one.

Just pick up your beer and enjoy the baseball action.. will miss baseball. This is FINAL game of the season!
    Last edited by Sawyer; 10-28-11 at 01:50 PM.

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2593

HOME team is the play!

EZ

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Carpenter's arm will not be the reason they win IF they win. Facing Carpenter for the 3rd time in 10 days, the Rangers will hit him tonight and I don't expect him to last 5 innings. This game will come down to bullpens and frankly, they both are tired and don't know how you could pick either one to get the job done. I'm watching this game as a fan of the game and will save wagering for football this weekend.

Sawyer

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    Carpenter's arm will not be the reason they win IF they win. Facing Carpenter for the 3rd time in 10 days, the Rangers will hit him tonight and I don't expect him to last 5 innings. This game will come down to bullpens and frankly, they both are tired and don't know how you could pick either one to get the job done. I'm watching this game as a fan of the game and will save wagering for football this weekend.
    Definetely. Stats&numbers don't mean a thing at this stage. It's all about heart, it's all about ambition.

But still a good thing to have numbers by your side

ksatch
    Stripper Faceplant
    ksatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3052

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    totally agree, except for the not wagering part. Runs+Hits+Errors over 26 -115

Sawyer

Yeah, Over also lookin' good. Cards win 8-5. GL Fellas!

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

GL tonight Sawyer I am riding with you on this one

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

BOL Sawyer!!!

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

cards -1.5

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

So you went from saying the Cardinals suck and have no shot in the the playoffs to finally taking them in game 7 of the World Series??????

It sure took a lot to finally make you a believer or maybe you have no choice now.

Sawyer

Yes, Cardinals sux imo..but they're a different team in post-season so far. Playing with a great ambition. I understand your reaction since you look like a die-hard Cardinals fan. But this is betting. You should remove your emotions, even I said they have no shot in postseason, I bet on STL today. A bettor should be objective. I can bet against national team in any game, without any problem. You should do it too.

Good luck today! I hope your red birds stay hot and win tonight.

Sawyer

Homerunnnnnnnn babyyyyy yeaaaaaaah

Sawyer

Nice job Cards!

Congrats STL Cardinals for Championship!