dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Game 6: What's the play?

Cardinals -122
    Rangers +112

O/U 7.5 (-110)

Cards -1.5 (+170)
    Rangers +1.5 (-200)

Will probably be on the Cardinals, think Texas will take this series in 7. Who ya got?

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Jaime Garcia is a head case that will not be able to handle the pressure of a possible elimination game. the loss they took tonight stings in so many ways, Cards bats have gone ice cold with RISP last two games. after tonight they have to be emotionally and mentally beat already. this series is over.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

I wouldn't touch the cards in game 6...

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

I'm going Rangers +112 just to hedge my Cardinals to win the series bet.

Pretty dissapointing the way the Cardinals have choked away two games, Game 3 and Game 5. Obviously national league rules change things up for Texas abit but overall I think momentum is just going to carry Texas through at this point. These are devastating losses due to mental errors.

Been a hell of a series though ...

Anyone thinking of tackling that O/U and going Over for Game 6?

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    I'm going Rangers +112 just to hedge my Cardinals to win the series bet. Pretty dissapointing the way the Cardinals have choked away two games, Game 3 and Game 5. Obviously national league rules change things up for Texas abit but overall I think momentum is just going to carry Texas through at this point. These are devastating losses due to mental errors. Been a hell of a series though ... Anyone thinking of tackling that O/U and going Over for Game 6?
    I am pretty undecided, before the series I predicted Rangers in 6 but Cardinals have been playing better than I expected.

Think the O/U is a toss up.