rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

texas and st louis

I realized these games are all toss ups. Im pretty sure texas is going 2 win today. If odds were 100 to 100 i would probably make this a huge play.. But its not, odds are horrable, some -190 in my offshore local bookie. Cant lay a grand on a game to only win 500. Excpecially in games that are COMPLETE toss ups. These games there isnt any capping involved. Anything can happen.. and we all know st louis can bat buy now. decided to make a big play on the buffalo sabres(hockey). be smart and follow me

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

If the game is such a toss up why not play the Cardinals? As such a big underdog they should be worth a play by your logic...

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    I realized these games are all toss ups. Im pretty sure texas is going 2 win today. If odds were 100 to 100 i would probably make this a huge play.. But its not, odds are horrable, some -190 in my offshore local bookie. Cant lay a grand on a game to only win 500. Excpecially in games that are COMPLETE toss ups. These games there isnt any capping involved. Anything can happen.. and we all know st louis can bat buy now. decided to make a big play on the buffalo sabres(hockey). be smart and follow me
    Really?? You would bet huge on a -190 favorite if it were actually even instead??

If anything can happen & this game is a "toss UP" why wouldn't you bet a grand on St. Louis +170??

This is one of dumbest & most clueless posts I have ever read!!

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Really?? You would bet huge on a -190 favorite if it were actually even instead??

If anything can happen & this game is a "toss UP" why wouldn't you bet a grand on St. Louis +170??

This is one of dumbest & most clueless posts I have ever read!!
    your an idiot. Obviously odds would never be 100 to 100 in this position.. its called wishful thinking. If magically u could get 100 to 100 odds for w.e reason i would bet a grand. And really u moron? bet a grand on a team that i dont think is going to win the game? you make no sense. I obviously think texas is going to win just dont want to lay those odds -190.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

You're the moron that said the game was a "COMPLETE toss up." What kind of sports better in their right mind wouldn't take +170 in a "COMPLETE toss up?"
    You're calling wanting to bet 100 to 100 on a -190 fav "wishful thinking?" WELL NO SH#T MORON!! Who doesn't want to bet a -190 favorite @ even $$ instead??

I would bet my house on the Saints tomorrow if it were a pick but sadly I have to lay 14.

I can't even believe I'm wasting time commenting on something as ignorant as your thought process. Seriously, where do you people come from??