brandon m
    brandon m's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Blackbelt Cappers 1 run system?

Anyone ever used black belt cappers. I did several years ago and I remember one of their systems was something to this effect.

If the first 2 games of a 3+ game series are decided by 1 run then you bet both sides of the next game on the -1.5 Run line. The assumption being that one team will win by 2 runs or more you collect the difference. When I looked at it years ago it seemed viable.

So I'm thinking game 3 is a play for this system using alternate run lines.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
    Last edited by brandon m; 10-21-11 at 01:44 PM.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Don't do it. They abandoned it 2 years ago cuz it doesn't work long term. I played it for two weeks and lost.

brandon m

Yeah I probably won't. I don't even see any books offering a -1.5 runline for St Louis. I'm honestly just trying to figure out a way to make some more money this world series. I would up my bet on texas to take the series but the line got all jacked up when texas won last night.

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone use them? They are supposedly on fire..

jolmscheid

Peeimpee...do you currently use them? I really want to try them but their service fee is $400+ per month..

brandon m

Wow, when I used them back in the day it was like 60 a month or something like that. They were pissed when I stopped using them. Sent me like 5 derogatory emails.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

They say they win, but they are a chase system from
    what I know. I get emails everyday about cappers on fire and so on. Money better spent on RAS. A legitimate
    capper who Vegas respects and doesn't chase. Hitting around 65% this ncaaf. They had a bad basketball last year. 1st in 5 years. Or u can just cap your own games.

jolmscheid

Quote Originally Posted by peeiempee View Post
    They say they win, but they are a chase system from
    what I know. I get emails everyday about cappers on fire and so on. Money better spent on RAS. A legitimate
    capper who Vegas respects and doesn't chase. Hitting around 65% this ncaaf. They had a bad basketball last year. 1st in 5 years. Or u can just cap your own games.
    Thanks peeimpee...yup RAS is definitely legit...I don't know about how much value they have after the lines move though..