lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Cardinals are +162 in game 3

Rangers are -173 with a total of 9.5.

I would venture to say that baseball sharps will say there is value on the cards. Obviously books wont let us play the rangers at any reasonable price forcing us to the rl option.

Opinions.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Team total over (4.5???) for Texas.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Rangers ALL IN.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

-173 is harsh but it doesn't get much safer than Rangers ML for game 3

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cardinals will win 1 game in Texas but I doubt it will be game 3

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Team total over (4.5???) for Texas.
    Havent seen it released yet but Wouldn't it be at least 5 if they're heavily favored and the over is 9.5?

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

UNDER again.

lakerboy

yeah i would say 5 would be the tt for tex and 4 for stl. i expect runs in game 3. rangers rl is +120 at The Greek

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Havent seen it released yet but Wouldn't it be at least 5 if they're heavily favored and the over is 9.5?
    doubt you will see a 5 in a WS, my guess is 4.5 but juiced, something like 4.5 -135

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

Not necessarily, the team totals don't usually match up. Might end up being 4.5 for texas and 4 for st. louis.

lakerboy

Not necessarily, the team totals don't usually match up. Might end up being 4.5 for texas and 4 for st. louis.

and that would mean over.hard to play an over though on a 9.5 line

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

and that would mean over.hard to play an over though on a 9.5 line
    I know but i think i'm playing it. I think we're going to get a 7-5 type game.

lakerboy

i just took rangers rl in game 3 for 2 bills at +120 at the greek. went in to put another hundo and its +115

t-wizzle

i just took rangers rl in game 3 for 2 bills at +120 at the greek. went in to put another hundo and its +115
    I haven't seen someone move lines like that since sweetjones.

lakerboy

I haven't seen someone move lines like that since sweetjones.

lmao

sj55 was betting 10k a game

t-wizzle

lmao

sj55 was betting 10k a game
    I think i'm going to buy his package. Oh wait, there's no nba. Was really looking forward to taking Thunder -2.5 -140 first half.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

I think i'm going to buy his package. Oh wait, there's no nba. Was really looking forward to taking Thunder -2.5 -140 first half.
    You can buy his NFL package if you wish. He was even kind enough to send out a free play last week, telling us to take the JETS against Miami. He didn't provide a line, so I'm guessing he loaded up on Jets -300 ML

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post

You can buy his NFL package if you wish. He was even kind enough to send out a free play last week, telling us to take the JETS against Miami. He didn't provide a line, so I'm guessing he loaded up on Jets -300 ML
    Yea i was joking. He's a fukkin clown.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I'm not a big fan of -1.5 RL wagers, especially in "big" pressure-packed games where one-run outcomes seem even more likely than the 29% of the time that they occur in the regular season. I'd be willing to bet that the MLB playoffs have a rate of one run outcomes which exceeds 29%.

Anyway, why not just take the -1RL at a little over -110 and protect yourself with the push? I suppose this isn't one of your bigger bets and you're looking for a solid return, but I suspect the books welcome your Texas -1.5 runline money in this game.

Good luck

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    I'm not a big fan of -1.5 RL wagers, especially in "big" pressure-packed games where one-run outcomes seem even more likely than the 29% of the time that they occur in the regular season. I'd be willing to bet that the MLB playoffs have a rate of one run outcomes which exceeds 29%.

Anyway, why not just take the -1RL at a little over -110 and protect yourself with the push? I suppose this isn't one of your bigger bets and you're looking for a solid return, but I suspect the books welcome your Texas -1.5 runline money in this game.

Good luck

You still banking on the cards to win the series ? I got texas rl +120 it is now +110 at the greek ( one of the sharper books). Im sure not too many joes are betting right now. I dont have the -1 option. No the books dont welcome my money thats why they are dropping the line. if they did welcome it they would leave the line the way it is or even better open up +130 or more.

Thanks pal

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This is going to be a good series.

I'm a huge Cardinals fan but it was comical thinking the series was over last night. Now everyone thinks Texas has it wrapped up. It's 1-1.

Tough loss but the Cardinals have already faced a ton of adversity this year. They just need to get it back to St. Louis and I think they will. If they can't win one out of the next three they don't deserve it anyway.

Texas was fortunate to win but that's sports.

paco

TExas ALL IN.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    This is going to be a good series.

I'm a huge Cardinals fan but it was comical thinking the series was over last night. Now everyone thinks Texas has it wrapped up. It's 1-1.

Tough loss but the Cardinals have already faced a ton of adversity this year. They just need to get it back to St. Louis and I think they will. If they can't win one out of the next three they don't deserve it anyway.

Texas was fortunate to win but that's sports.
    Cards remind me so much of cinderella teams from the past. One bad break and they wont recover overall. Sure they might win another game or two in this series but this game will ultimately prove there undoing.

BigDofBA

Cards remind me so much of cinderella teams from the past. One bad break and they wont recover overall. Sure they might win another game or two in this series but this game will ultimately prove there undoing.
    People said that after Philly hit a pinch hit three run homer in the 8th inning to take a 2-1 series lead.

If they win another game or two that means Texas will have to clinch in St. Louis against Carpenter possibly. Texas is going to be tough to beat and the Cardinals are the underdog but I wouldn't count them out because they lost in the 9th by 1 run..

The series is 1-1. A lot of baseball left.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    People said that after Philly hit a pinch hit three run homer in the 8th inning to take a 2-1 series lead.

If they win another game or two that means Texas will have to clinch in St. Louis against Carpenter possibly. Texas is going to be tough to beat and the Cardinals are the underdog but I wouldn't count them out because they lost in the 9th by 1 run..

The series is 1-1. A lot of baseball left.

Cinderella always strikes midnight bro. Texas is capable of winning in St louis. They showed that tonight. The cards won by 1 the first game. Its not like they dominated and won 5-1. I'm not counting anyone out just stating that i have seen this movie before. Blowing this game will haunt the cards and you as a fan of them know that in the back of your mind. You dont get away with shit like that on the biggest stage. You just dont.

t-wizzle

Cinderella always strikes midnight bro. Texas is capable of winning in St louis. They showed that tonight. The cards won by 1 the first game. Its not like they dominated and won 5-1. I'm not counting anyone out just stating that i have seen this movie before. Blowing this game will haunt the cards and you as a fan of them know that in the back of your mind. You dont get away with shit like that on the biggest stage. You just dont.
    Exactly.

Lock Of The Aeon
    Fight fire with fire!
    Lock Of The Aeon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

I really like Texas in game 3. If I had to make a play on the total, I would take the over. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 4-3, 5-3 or 5-4 type of game.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl to you..i always hate the run line at home cause of giving them an extra at bat..always prefer a parlay with the over instead if i anticipate a big win at home..damn i miss the greek though, not crazy about heritage.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Rangers -1?????

lakerboy

greek rl down to +105.

paco

greek rl down to +105.
    SJ55 sent out the email bro

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

greek wouldnt move a line that quick unless it was getting very heavy action, so that should give you some extra confidence!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    SJ55 sent out the email bro

no. he doesnt bet bases pal

and his clients are americans- not eligible at the greek

glad i got +120 though

BigDofBA

It's not like Texas dominated either. Out of the 18 inning played this World Series, Texas has led for .5 of an inning. It took a bloop base hit and some sacrifice fly balls to finally do it.

I don't see how anyone that has Texas in this series can feel really good about it. We'll see.

If the Cards can just win one game in Texas, which I think they will, I think they have a decent shot at winning two at home. Pujols will step up.

12 Last