rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

the world series is one game at a time

If your betting texas today based on the " they cant lose 2 in a row" factor. Your an idiot. In these type of games its a do or dir even if your up 3-0 in the series. Texas barely lost yesterday. If it wasnt for that clutch blooper by craig this would of been a diff ball game. Lost a grand on texas yesterday, going for a grand and 500 today, dont make me look like a fool texas. Your the better team here lets go

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Cardinals are hot. Your an idiot if you take Texas

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

so your an idiot if you take Texas based on the fact that you think they are going to even the series... but yet your play is Texas...

well I like Texas too lets get it

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

3rd series in a row that ppl wanna say the other team is "better" than stl....not sure why everyone is convinced of this? sure Cards needed a atl collapse to get in but they still won a decent amount of gms and if you consider what their pen was like in the 1st half of the season you would realize if the current pen was in place all season they would have been pushing 100 wins..

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Im not saying Texas is better then St. Louis.....I'm just saying there is tremendous value in Texas at +105 (which I just locked up 5 mins ago)