fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here We Go --TEXAS RANGERS

Lets do this

RANGERS FANS CHECK IN

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who needs Cliff Lee? He's at home watching the team he left. I love it. Justice!!!

jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards win 2. Both of Carpenters games.

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    who needs cliff lee? He's at home watching the team he left. I love it. Justice!!!

some good posting there

lets get this tonight

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

""LETS GO RANGERS, LETS GO""

Noser, let's get this.........

Opie Check In

Tatomack Check In

Lakerboy Check In

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Here we go, pal.

I'm so nervous I feel like I'm playing in the freakin game.

Let's get it.

I want it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets make a pact everyone has to bet the texas first to score prop!!..who's in??..we all go down together **** it..but most likely we score in the top of the first and get this thread off right!!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers better not fukk me.

mh217

just did it!

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR bgColor=#3e3e3e><TD class=whitebig align=left>Bet Summary - Good Luck! </TD><TD vAlign=top width=12 align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY class=blacknews><TR><TD align=left>19 October 2011 18:23:46 GMT-5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=c border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY class=blacknews><TR><TD bgColor=#c0c0c0 width="70%" align=left>World Series Game 1: Team to score First </TD><TD bgColor=#e0e0e0 width="10%" align=left>Odds</TD><TD bgColor=#e0e0e0 width="10%" align=left>Stake</TD><TD bgColor=#e0e0e0 width="10%" align=left>*Win</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffcc><TD align=left>Texas Rangers</TD><TD align=left>-140</TD><TD class=blackbig align=left>USD280.00</TD><TD class=blackbig align=left>USD480.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR class=rednews><TD colSpan=4></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=r border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR class=blacknews><TD><!-winlim-!></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=c cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR class=blacknews bgColor=#e0e0e0><TD width="78%" align=left>TOTALS</TD><TD width="11%" align=left>Stake</TD><TD width="11%" align=left>*Win</TD></TR><TR class=blacknews bgColor=#ffffcc><TD width="78%" align=left>Bonus Points:840.00</TD><TD width="11%" align=left>USD280.00</TD><TD width="11%" align=left>USD480.00</TD></TR><TR class=blacknews bgColor=#e0e0e0><TD colSpan=3 align=left>*Inclusive of stake amount.</TD></TD><TR class=blacknews bgColor=#c0c0c0><TD colSpan=3 align=left>Please note that it may take a few minutes for your bet to be displayed in your account history.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets go cards !!!

Albert hit one outta there !!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Noser do you even bet??

I bet your wear a fukkin baseball uniform and watch game with a fukkin scorebook and keep score

Hey you fukkin hamburger I bet you even wear the baseball socks with the stripes

I swear you have to be about 18..Son I would use you as a fukkin punching bag

I do want texas to win young kid ..sit back and let us big boys do the analyzing and betting of the game

Hey Son get a fukkin crayon and keep fukkin score
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tech N9ne

Tech N9ne

^

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

JJ buried Noser again.

nosniboR11
    fu

Got my uniform on

Ready

mh217

i dont think anyone bets here i gave specific instructions to bet the rangers first to score and they all ran away..bet freakin small..do something..how are you gonna make all that noise and not even back your team outta the gate...pu$$iez

jjgold

Noser is afraid of me, he always was

I would love to talk to this guy on the phone and listen to his accent

Noser what is your ####

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Noser is afraid of me, he always was I would love to talk to this guy on the phone and listen to his accent Noser what is your ####
    you can get my number, go ahead and call me, I am pumped up right now jj, so be careful

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Lets get this one boys

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lets get this one boys
    I know lakerboy is ready

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    you can get my number, go ahead and call me, I am pumped up right now jj, so be careful

I Have texas +110...I am actually like Noser and opie, I bet them every fukkin game

nosniboR11
    fu

I Have texas +110...I am actually like Noser and opie, I bet them every fukkin game

part of the crew

Tech N9ne

Cowboy boots

jjgold

I think we get it to 1-1 tomorrow night
    Must win for texas
    Points Awarded:

Thehusker gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nosniboR11
    fu

tough loss

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Fukk CJ Wilson. I wouldn't sign his punk-ass for $15 mil for a fukkin' lifetime contract, much less per year.

I hope Ron puts Feldman or Ogando in his spot next trip.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Noser do you even bet?? I bet your wear a fukkin baseball uniform and watch game with a fukkin scorebook and keep score Hey you fukkin hamburger I bet you even wear the baseball socks with the stripes I swear you have to be about 18..Son I would use you as a fukkin punching bag I do want texas to win young kid ..sit back and let us big boys do the analyzing and betting of the game Hey Son get a fukkin crayon and keep fukkin score

holy shit post of the yr, thats how i imagine robinson11 too

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Fukk CJ Wilson. I wouldn't sign his punk-ass for $15 mil for a fukkin' lifetime contract, much less per year. I hope Ron puts Feldman or Ogando in his spot next trip.
    1-5 last 6 playoff starts

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Ogando for all he has done allowed the winning hit tonight and delmon youngs winning homer.

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still think Texas mashes these Fuks into oblivion. Team has no fukn business being on the field with TX. Phillie would of handled in 7 and I see this series as a mirror image of Mia v Dallas. Carpenter is solid but the rest there starters are bums wearing beer caps for cuff links. 4-2 TX

Thehusker

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    1-5 last 6 playoff starts
    He is god damn barbie doll it's Lewis Tomorrow book it

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by Thehusker View Post
    I still think Texas mashes these Fuks into oblivion. Team has no fukn business being on the field with TX. Phillie would of handled in 7 and I see this series as a mirror image of Mia v Dallas. Carpenter is solid but the rest there starters are bums wearing beer caps for cuff links. 4-2 TX
    Are you literally a fukking retard?

The Rangers got plain old outplayed today in a classic game, the way Baseball should be played. Did you see how Tony asked a player to BUNT the runner to second on a couple occasions, including the winning run being put into scoring position? That's called a SACRIFICE. They don't have those in the American League, sit back and let us teach you a thing or two about how this game is supposed to be played.

When the series goes back to Texas you'll get a couple games with the shitty home-run derby style ballgames the simpleton Texas fans are accustomed to, but the thing is, the Cards are going to have a hell of a lineup with a DH too. Your squad isn't the only one that can put 9 decent batters on a lineup card.

Watch and learn kids, watch and learn...

P.S. Keep betting those rangers so the books can afford my Cards payout!
    Points Awarded:

BigDan gave GimpedMaster 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    Are you literally a fukking retard? The Rangers got plain old outplayed today in a classic game, the way Baseball should be played. Did you see how Tony asked a player to BUNT the runner to second on a couple occasions, including the winning run being put into scoring position? That's called a SACRIFICE. They don't have those in the American League, sit back and let us teach you a thing or two about how this game is supposed to be played. When the series goes back to Texas you'll get a couple games with the shitty home-run derby style ballgames the simpleton Texas fans are accustomed to, but the thing is, the Cards are going to have a hell of a lineup with a DH too. Your squad isn't the only one that can put 9 decent batters on a lineup card. Watch and learn kids, watch and learn... P.S. Keep betting those rangers so the books can afford my Cards payout!
    simpletons think outslugging the other teams wins u a championship, but u need a complete team something the rangers arent.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    simpletons think outslugging the other teams wins u a championship, but u need a complete team something the rangers arent.

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard people from the Illuminati say it was gonna be 4-0 sweep cards

Thehusker

Pujols is a cub in 2012 after you lose, tour precious Cinderella is going 1-1 tonight and than you come to Texas . Cards are a joke

12 Last