JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I hope Nyjer Morgan is satisfied now.

NyjerMorgan.jpg

If Nyjer Morgan would of STFU and not fukk with Carpenter, maybe Morgan would of had more hits than what Freese has in Homers. Morgan is the ultimate troll in the MLB today. I never liked Pujols at all, but after Morgan adopted this 2nd person, he calls T-Plush, and thought he was an ultimate fighter on the diamond instead of being a professional baseball player, made me hope the Brewers would of lost. Now I apologize to my fellow SBR posters who were hoping for the Brewers to pull it off, but Morgan is a simple clown here.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well yeah he's clearly an idiot, even the Brewers know that. No idea how keeping his mouth shit makes him better at baseball though. Had nothing to do with how he played.

BTW people: "would have" not "would of"

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

morgan is a bum. that was the equivalent of an sbr poster making a thread saying team X is a lock.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

The guy is a cancer to any team he plays in.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

i only wish we had gaby sanchez on the cards for that brawl for another clothesline

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Just like Deshawn Stevenson talking shit to LBJ in the NBA finals. except not really the same because Dallas won. But sort of the same.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

The great thing is he's the one watching the Cards in the playoffs now.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

He is still celebrating winning the division series.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i love nyjer morgan and will continue to love him. He will always be a legend in milwaukee. things just did not work out in the playoffs weeks hurt, marcum hurt. just wasn't our time. baseball its all about how you are playing at the time. milwaukee unforantley hit a skid.

morgan though was so clutch this year in the late moments of games, had so many walk off hits, started so many rallys, and brought so much enegry to this team. was just a character, in the dug out, the players were always laughing, the post-game interviews. the dress up road trips when they went to texas, and nyjer had the whole team dress up like cowboys. the guy loves baseball so much, and i really don't get all this hate for him. calling him a 'thug'. has to be some race involved in that terminology The guy has done nothing off the field. Baseball more then any other sport besides maybe golf is so tight. And I hate it, and the brewers hate it they always have played like this. Obviosuly you shouldn't show up by watching your home-runs like Pujlos does every time, but there was nothing brewers did to show up their team. this whole so called 'beast mode' thing the media wanted to call it started off with prince fielder and his kids. He did he little monster inc character and did a rar to his kids after a big hit.

it will be a team i remember for the rest of my life. I hope we keep him he is a fan favorite and he has improved his offense tremendously. obviously keep gomez to.

so i hope mogran is not upset. he shouldn't be. he is a huge reason why this team got where its at, he is a huge reason why we had 96 wins. he is a huge reason why we went on a great run in late july and early august. the guy has nothing to be sad about, nothing to worry about. he should be proud of him self.

so thanks morgan, thanks for all the great memories. i know you won't let jackasses like the original poster get you down. hope to see you at brewers on deck in january, i would defiantly like to get your autograph, by either tony plush or nyjer morgan on my brewers mini helmet. saved for my fav. players.
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 10-17-11 at 04:21 AM.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    i love nyjer morgan and will continue to love him. He will always be a legend in milwaukee. things just did not work out in the playoffs weeks hurt, marcum hurt. just wasn't our time. baseball its all about how you are playing at the time. milwaukee unforantley hit a skid.

morgan though was so clutch this year in the late moments of games, had so many walk off hits, started so many rallys, and brought so much enegry to this team. it will be a team i remember for the rest of my life. I hope we keep him he is a fan favorite and he has improved his offense tremendously. obviously keep gomez to.

so i hope mogran is not upset. he shouldn't be. he is a huge reason why this team got where its at, he is a huge reason why we had 96 wins. he is a huge reason why we went on a great run in late july and early august. the guy has nothing to be sad about, nothing to worry about. he should be proud of him self.

I dunno man. He probably woke the Cards up with his comments...

He should be intelligent enough to play hard on the field and shut his mouth off it.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    I dunno man. He probably woke the Cards up with his comments...

He should be intelligent enough to play hard on the field and shut his mouth off it.
    That is such bull shit 'woke' up the cards. The cards always play well late, pujlos was just getting on, they just made a trade for edwin jackson.

reason why the cards made the playoffs was a huge atl collapse, it was just in the baseball gods ways for them to make it to the w.s. wouldn't be surprised to see them win it, even though i hate it. it just seems like its theres to win.

priskilla22

That is such bull shit 'woke' up the cards. The cards always play well late, pujlos was just getting on, they just made a trade for edwin jackson.

reason why the cards made the playoffs was a huge atl collapse, it was just in the baseball gods ways for them to make it to the w.s. wouldn't be surprised to see them win it, even though i hate it. it just seems like its theres to win.
    If bulletin board material has no effect, why do almost all teams use it?

Is it just something you think everyone believes in but isn't really real?

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post

If bulletin board material has no effect, why do almost all teams use it?

Is it just something you think everyone believes in but isn't really real?
    sure its bulletin board material but i dont see how it made them care more about the game then before. its something to give you a pop of energy maybe for a couple of days. what really happened is pujlos came on late, and edwin started pitching good, and their bullpen finally came together with the addition of dotel.

but people want this to be more then it is, and don't want to look deeper into what actually happpend with teh cards. so its an easy cheap way to cope out and a cheap way to hit morgan . but its just a bull shit reason.

priskilla22

sure its bulletin board material but i dont see how it made them care more about the game then before. its something to give you a pop of energy maybe for a couple of days. what really happened is pujlos came on late, and edwin started pitching good, and their bullpen finally came together with the addition of dotel.

but people want this to be more then it is, and don't want to look deeper into what actually happpend with teh cards. so its an easy cheap way to cope out and a cheap way to hit morgan . but its just a bull shit reason.
    He is a punk... just my two cents. There are guys that go about their business the right way, play hard, hustle, AND have class. Morgan does everything right on the field, but has no class outside of the lines.

neverstoppers23

I don't see him as a punk, the guy just loves to play the game like a kid. Does he get over the top sure, but he really had no problems this year besides when Chris Carpenter was shouting shit at him and acting all innocent when Morgan was about knock his teeth out.

Morgan is a former hockey player so he does bring that rar rar enegry powers. If there was any player in the world that is kind of like kenny powers, (on the offense ) its morgan ala tony plush.

He has done so much for this brewers team i hope they reward him with a good contract. right now he is making like 500 k i think. Still obviously a good amount but he is worth much more to the organization then that. I think the brewers made more then 500k selling tony plush t-shirts, jerseys hats and other tony plush shit.

like i said before he has done so many great things for the brewers there is no reason for him to be sad or down on himself. he will be a brewer legend for the rest of his life. brewers fans don't forget the contribution.

he might be right there with braun or even better then braun in the over all support for him.

this whole thing of 'have class' is what is killing baseball. to be all robotic is such bull shit. there was so much shit talking in the old days of baseball and rigged games ect. ect. people are so ******* nostalgic . if babe ruth was alive today in the media market he would be hated more then bary bonds. people want to make it seem like the game was so perfect 80 years ago.

baseball needs more players like fieldder, braun, and morgan. they bring life to the game, something to bring in fans. i love baseball, and will watch anything in the mlb. but it is one aspect of the game that is killing ratings. the nba i think got 10 times more viewers for the nba playoffs in lebron games then the nlcs got.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

He's irrelevant, a below avg hitter with an above avg mouth.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I was so happy when the Nationals said goodbye to this fruitloop. I hated having him on the team, and not just because of his off-filed persona. Milwaukee can have him.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post

LAWL. your such full of shit. Obviously you have not watch any baseball this year. Morgan was a huge reason why we had 96 wins, it was one of the best trades in baseball.
    Below average hitter lawl, not this year. guy hit .304. and as i stated before, was always THE guy late in the innings, to either get on base, and score the winning run, or drive in the game winning rbi. The guy is as clutch as it gets.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

they needed him these playoffs though and he definatly had some off games
    he hit 179 going 5-28. He was a good pickup for them this year. I personally dont like players who twitter all the time like him and brandon phillips etc, and make remarks but in all honesty i dont think it effects other teams. The Cardinals were rolling and I dont care if people dont believe momentum matters in baseball, but it does a lot. The brewers pitching staff is what let them down through these games. I would of pitched Gallardo last night and hes a good home pitcher. You have to do what you have to do to get this to a game 7. Pitching Marcum was not a smart move.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19139

I hope Morgan and Mr Personality (disorder) Zack Greinke "injoy" watching "Alberta" and the Cardinals play in the World Series. Pujols the King put Morgan the clown in his place.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Nyjer was a joke in Pittsburgh and a joke in Washington.

That's fact, argue it all you want. He will soon be unwelcome in Milwaukee.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

LAWL. your such full of shit. Obviously you have not watch any baseball this year. Morgan was a huge reason why we had 96 wins, it was one of the best trades in baseball.
    Below average hitter lawl, not this year. guy hit .304. and as i stated before, was always THE guy late in the innings, to either get on base, and score the winning run, or drive in the game winning rbi. The guy is as clutch as it gets.

Clutch? Certainly not when it
    mattered??? Playoff batting average??
    ~~~~~~~
    (By the way...Do you farmers in Wisconsin
    have syntax or spell check?)

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Obviously you're biased neverstopper. You can debate till you're blue in the face but outside of Milwaukee you're not gonna find too many people that like, respect or think of Morgan as anything more than a punk. There's a reason why he's played for 3 different teams over the last 3 seasons. There's a reason why the Pirates basically gave him away to the Nats for next to nothing & there's a reason why the Nats gave him to the Brew for even less. There's a reason why he's one of the least respected & disliked players amongst his peers. As far as his skills go he can be a spark plug @ times but realistically he's nothing more than a borderline every day player.
    He's a primadonna, a distraction, an attention w#ore, a ticking time bomb & to top it off he's an average ball player @ best. Chances are, if he played for anybody except Milwaukee you would likely agree??
    In conclusion, he's a punk & he's brought it all on himself.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

My friend and I were in an argument the other day and he called me a nyjer so I punched him in the face.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Morgan is a bum. Guy needs to STFU, for sure.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    This and only this. The only way he makes himself a known commodity is with his bullshit, because it sure as hell wouldn't be for the way he plays the game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The guy is as clutch as it gets.
    Come on man. Seriously?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

hope to see you at brewers on deck in january, i would defiantly like to get your autograph,

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Yea ****** morgan shouldn't have run his mouth.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Untitled2.gif
    Posted this just for fun.

Hey Neverstops, you're a good poster and you deserve to see the Brewers reach a World Series, but I'm sure their are a lot of better players out there who can field balls better than Morgan.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    The great thing is he's the one watching the Cards in the playoffs now.
    Love it! Good player, but, man talking about an idiot!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Aaaaahhhhh Brew Nation! Wat a great season Thanks for all your support!!! Aaaaaahhhhh Gotta Go! Much Love! Plush
    Morgan's last tweet. Guy is the clown.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

We want the ball, and we are going to score!!!!!

fukkn idiots in sports, he is just 1 more

also, KARMA

Scalamanga
    Scalamanga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Classy too.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Agreed ^^^
    Last edited by JMobile; 10-18-11 at 07:47 PM.

12 Last