gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Friday Picks( 207 -141 +40.05)

I like the rangers at home alot more tomorrow but going to play some small wagers tonight, nothing much I really love on the board. Greinke gave up six runs in his last start against the Cardinals but still got the win against Garcia in game 1.

Milwaukee is 23-6 in Zack Greinke’s last 29 starts but his numbers are not so great on the road. His numbers havent looked all that great in the postseason, he gave up 4 runs and 3 homers against Arizona, but he continues to win.

Garcia has been great at home, he is 9-5 with a 2.63 ERA in 16 home starts but gave up 6 runs in the game 1 loss. I lean to the Brewers but I really dont have any strong read on the side, so going with a team total.

Brewers O 3.5 TT -110 risk 1.10

Every game but one this series has seen a run scored, I usually like no runs in the first but too many big bats in both lineups see action in the first.

score first inning yes +110 risk 1

CFB

Hawaii offense reminds me of the days of June Jones and Colt brennan. They used to have a saying June would throw" appeared. basically referring to legendary Hawaiian lifeguard Eddie Akau of whom it was said, "Eddie would go" (into big surf) to save lives .They dont have Colt or June anymore but they do have quarterback Bryant Moniz and they have scored 100 points on 1,131 total yards in victories over UC Davis and LTU.

Monitz is 10th in the country is passing per game, averaging 315.6 yards a game. He’s totaled 11 touchdowns and 834 yards through the air in the past two games and just tied a record with seven first-half TD passes versus UC Davis, tying the NCAA record.

Last season, Monitz just tore up San Jose State for 560 passing yards and three touchdowns, and Hawaii killed the Spartans 41-7.

I dont think this will be as easy as the USC game last night but you will love watching Hawaii.

Hawaii -6 -110 risk 2.20

NHL

This was a quote from the anaheim coach about the trip overseas

"
    This recovery from Europe isn't just a one-day or a two-day event when you travel the number of hours we did and the difference in time change. There's some nights now where they're ... having trouble getting to sleep." – Anaheim Ducks coach Randy Carlyle about his team’s preparation ahead of Friday’s home opener against San Jose

I would have taken san jose anyway even if Anaheim were not coming off the European swing.

San Jose -5 reg time +125 risk 1

Some stats I saw this morning Buffalo is 7-2 in its last nine home games and Carolina is 3-8 in its last 11 trips to Buffalo. Buffalo continues its great play out of the gate.

Buffalo -.5 reg. time -109 risk 1.09
    Last edited by gregm; 10-14-11 at 12:45 PM.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

small play on the cardinals as a side -120 risk 1.20

perfect ending would be a high scoring game with cardinals winning and brewers going over 3.5

adding another unit on hawaii -6 -110 risk 1.100

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with a lot of that. Like the Hawaii play quite a bit. BOL.