t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Cardinals in Game 5

Garcia will shut down the Brewers lineup and the series goes back to Milwaukee with St. Louis up 3-2. Who agrees?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Garcia just gave up 6 runs to the Crew and now he's going to shut them down

stop trying to be lakerboy

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Garcia just gave up 6 runs to the Crew and now he's going to shut them down stop trying to be lakerboy
    Lol i didn't even make a play. I asked who people are on. Trying to get a feel here sunde.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Brewers win. There bats are heating up.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Brewers win. There bats are heating up.
    I'm not so sure. They MIGHT win game 5 but I think the Cardinals are W.S bound.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I'm not so sure. They MIGHT win game 5 but I think the Cardinals are W.S bound.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Are you referring to the game or the series lakerboy?

lakerboy

Are you referring to the game or the series lakerboy?

The series bro. You made that premature world series thread. That may haunt you.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    If Brewers win game 5 then theres NO WAY. Cards Sweep in Milwaukee. Pen for Cards are over used.

t-wizzle

Garcia is really good at home. Milwaukee is overconfident after just one win tonight.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The series bro. You made that premature world series thread. That may haunt you.
    Cardinals will take the series. I liked the Brewers at the start of the postseason. Even over the Phillies, but the Cardinals will give the Rangers a good competition in the World series. IMO. Time will tell.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Garcia is really good at home. Milwaukee is overconfident after just one win tonight.
    Ok. I disagree but we shall see.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

No. Mil got confidence after this game winning. Greinke will pitch good.

Cardinals will take the series. I liked the Brewers at the start of the postseason. Even over the Phillies, but the Cardinals will give the Rangers a good competition in the World series. IMO. Time will tell.
    I dont like the cards anymore. They arent that good and cinderella ride is over.

t-wizzle

I think Greinke will pitch good as well but I think Garcia will outduel him.

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I like the over here

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

This is a must win for the Cardinals, and its sad news for them because their bats are going cold. If they lose here you have to wonder what are the chances of them winning two in a row in Milwaukee, and how many times has Milwaukee lost two in a row at Miller Park. Cardinals will have their backs against the wall once again, just the way they like it.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

just got off the phone with fat-boy..he said his crew is fired up fo the win tonight..tired of losing roadies................he says he will crack 2 hr's tonight.........

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

We did pwn Garcia earlier this season but the ball was flying off the bats in game 1. I think this is a much closer game.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Cards blew a great chance last night. Just keep throwing Holiday balls in the dirt and he'll keep swinging.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Cards going to try for a 3rd "happy flight'. I see this going into extra innings.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

The edge goes to Brewers in pen- Saito, K-Rod (red hot), Axford (really hot). Cards have no bullpen, outside Motte, who could get 5

5 outs. That #62 reliever, got lucky in game 3, in my opinion. He's a minor leaguer, who didn't even make NLDS roster. Dotel is

decent, but probably blown out a little. So if Cards have lead, they are going with scrub 1, lucky scrub (62) 2, then Motte (very

good). I think the starters are about even. I think the lineups are about even, outside of Milwaukee. But, the Cards are more

desperate and will play that way. They know they can't win 2 in Milwaukee. I give the edge to Brewers, but slight. Game will

probably come down to a lucky bounce. No need going crazy, just hope ur on the right side of the lucky bounce-

neverstoppers23

Going to lay off the game, two games i didn't bet on, brewers won, two games I did brewers lost. No need to try to win some extra cash. Come on brewers win today and you have a great shot at making it to the world series.Then maybe we can stop ******* talking about 1982.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    The edge goes to Brewers in pen- Saito, K-Rod (red hot), Axford (really hot). Cards have no bullpen, outside Motte, who could get 5

5 outs. That #62 reliever, got lucky in game 3, in my opinion. He's a minor leaguer, who didn't even make NLDS roster. Dotel is

decent, but probably blown out a little. So if Cards have lead, they are going with scrub 1, lucky scrub (62) 2, then Motte (very

good). I think the starters are about even. I think the lineups are about even, outside of Milwaukee. But, the Cards are more

desperate and will play that way. They know they can't win 2 in Milwaukee. I give the edge to Brewers, but slight. Game will

probably come down to a lucky bounce. No need going crazy, just hope ur on the right side of the lucky bounce-
    Yeah Saito has been great, kind of good Wolf could go that extra inning because Saito can't pitch back to back games. Plus, Hawkins can go tonight too. So really, we just need 5 good innings from Greinke tonight, to get to Hawkins, Saito, k-rod, axford.

RayzHELL
    Go GATORS!!!
    RayzHELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

St. Louis CARDINALS

Straight Bets
    Description
    Risk
    Win
    Oct 14 08:05 PM EST - Baseball MLB - 920 St. Louis Cardinals -130 for Game - Pitcher Options: Action

1 Straight(s)

Bet Slip Total
    Risk
    Win

$2,600.00 USD
    $2,000.00 USD

neverstoppers23

I doubt he is going to shut down the brewers. Esp. braun. Braun owns left handed pitching, and I don't see that stopping tonight. Greinke needs to keep his ball down, esp. his curve.

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I'm taking the Cardinals tonight on the moneyline, probably around 2-3 units. Garcia is great at home, Greinke isn't great on the road. No play on the total but I would lean under.

THE POSTMAN!
    THE POSTMAN!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

good luck, I'm also on St Louis

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

5 units on the Cardinals ML tonight. Garcia has great #'s against the Brewers at Busch stadium. This is practically a must win for St. Louis. Could they lose tonight? Yes they could but I like the bet. I'm up BIG betting baseball in October so I can take these kind of shots. GL with whatever you play.