RANDYMAC
    RANDYMAC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 404

Wednesday baseball

Stl -151 x3

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I think this line is a little too high, although I agree Cards should be a decent favorite. Best of luck

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

i agree too high. obv carp fav but you're paying full price based on last perform. too much wood 4 me to lay

RANDYMAC

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    i agree too high. Obv carp fav but you're paying full price based on last perform. Too much wood 4 me to lay
    im paying on performance last couple months. What do you think they would give him away for free . Your looking at the line strictly on gallardos credentials. Case you dont know ,he tends to get behind in the count and they clobber him. Carp is throwing better now than all year . If the team wins juice dont matter. If juice to high play light

RANDYMAC

Rain in det ,over/under play not looking good . Porcello over games ,harrison mostly unders. Tend to look over here with porcello but ump culbreth ave 8.33 tends to lean under .no play. Det does a lot better with culbreth than tex . Harrison tougher than hell on the rd , 6in a row i think ,porcello 1-4 l/5 as udog linr from 110 to 150 .pick your poison i think harrison .tex 4-10 l/14 with culbreth behind plate. Home team 5-1 l/6 culbreth ,home team 6-1 culbreth behind the plate vrs det
    good luck if you need to play tex better pitcher . Ump favors det