gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tuesday picks (193-136 +23.59)

I am not really excited about wagering on any of these games, with malkin and Crosby out I am not going to touch the Pitt home opener. story on malkin not dressing for home opener http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_761272.html

Detroit looks like the stronger play on the board but it should be a close one, Detroit is 20-8 in its last 28 home games and Texas is 5-17 in its last 22 games in Detroit. Lewis is on the mound for the Rangers and has been undefeated in the postseason but did get lit up in Detroit this year,giving up 10 hits and five runs and going 4 innings in Detroit in August, he gave up nine runs four home runs in 3 1/3-innings at home in June.

Fister seems sort of strange to me, his win loss record looks so bad because he was pitching for a bad team in Seattle but still had a great era.

He is traded to a good team and he goes 8-1 with a 1.79 ERA in 11 outings for Detroit, his numbers at home have been phenomenal, 4-0 with a 0.98 ERA in five starts at comerica.This was in is a tough call but I am going with detroit.

Tigers -125 risk 1.25

Tough call on the total, Jim Wolf is behind the plate tonight and his numbers would seem to point to the over. Wolf saw the over go 18-11 in the regular season with an average of 9.24 runs scored when he is behind the plate. I just like these two starters, both are tough pitchers and if we see in a over I think it comes in the later innings, Texas bullpen threw alot of pitches last night.

first 5 inning under 5 -140 risk 1.4

Ottawa is going to be dismal this year, I usually dont like to play teams on a back to back but I love the additions the Wild made with Dany Heatley and Devin Setoguchi and they seem to be playing a lot faster style of play with their usual strong defensive play. I will take a Wild team all year long at +1 -167 , especially facing Ottawa.

Wild +1 -167 risk 1.67

ken10
    ken10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I am not really excited about wagering on any of these games, with malkin and Crosby out I am not going to touch the Pitt home opener. story on malkin not dressing for home opener http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_761272.html

Detroit looks like the stronger play on the board but it should be a close one, Detroit is 20-8 in its last 28 home games and Texas is 5-17 in its last 22 games in Detroit. Lewis is on the mound for the Rangers and has been undefeated in the postseason but did get lit up in Detroit this year,giving up 10 hits and five runs and going 4 innings in Detroit in August, he gave up nine runs four home runs in 3 1/3-innings at home in June.

Fister seems sort of strange to me, his win loss record looks so bad because he was pitching for a bad team in Seattle but still had a great era.

He is traded to a good team and he goes 8-1 with a 1.79 ERA in 11 outings for Detroit, his numbers at home have been phenomenal, 4-0 with a 0.98 ERA in five starts at comerica.This was in is a tough call but I am going with detroit.

Tigers -125 risk 1.25

Tough call on the total, Jim Wolf is behind the plate tonight and his numbers would seem to point to the over. Wolf saw the over go 18-11 in the regular season with an average of 9.24 runs scored when he is behind the plate. I just like these two starters, both are tough pitchers and if we see in a over I think it comes in the later innings, Texas bullpen threw alot of pitches last night.

first 5 inning under 5 -140 risk 1.4

Ottawa is going to be dismal this year, I usually dont like to play teams on a back to back but I love the additions the Wild made with Dany Heatley and Devin Setoguchi and they seem to be playing a lot faster style of play with their usual strong defensive play. I will take a Wild team all year long at +1 -167 , especially facing Ottawa.

Wild +1 -167 risk 1.67
    I have the under at 4.5, should I still take it?

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I like the under 4.5 Ken, judging from both of these guys numbers in September and October, it should be a close one in the first five. Good luck today.

adding TEX/DET no score 1st inn -115 risk 1.15
    Last edited by gregm; 10-11-11 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added no run in first

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonites bb game should be a low scoring one... I think the rangers will pull it out though... Im eyeing the under but will wait to see if the total moves... Extra innings and then travel should buy a few scoreless innings

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by ken10 View Post
    I have the under at 4.5, should I still take it?
    I did....4.5 EV

joedell
    joedell's Avatar Become A Pro!

only pick im going against you on is the wild pick i like the senators to win their first game at home good luck tonight