GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    If you think this strike zone is bad, you must want every pitch called for a strike then.

Casey gets mixed up and the dur cards get out of it.

Just a little bit to add, i like how cards have talked about class the whole year, actually past two years. But Pujlos proves again today, he watches his home-runs longer then anybody in baseball. Brauns 467 foot homer yesterday in the first, he just put his head down and ran the bases.

I love how you have the audacity to even use the word class while cheering for a team who has the epitome of scumbag disgraceful baseball sadsack in 'tplush'.

I also find it hilarious that when Braun gets a hit its skill, but when Pujols gets a hit its because a Brewers pitcher 'simply made a mistake'....

Cards are set up favorably in every game for the rest of this series, the Brewers days are numbered!

WORLD SERIES, HERE WE COME!

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I know that, but all the breaks for them in that inning went their way just hard for me not to think like that. Gallardo will probably come through with a huge game and we take game 3. But its just tough losing to these stuck up bitches.
    'stuck up bitches'...

Even New York Yankees fans have enough baseball sense enough to really respect what they're seeing on the field, and give credit where it's due. We have the classiest operation in the baseball world, the best fans, and a squad that just won't quit, but instead of crediting where it's due, you try to justify your teams' loss by categorically defining our entire organization as 'stuck up bitches.'

Ironically, you and 'pee slush' seem to have alot in common.

First 123