GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Brewers vs. Snakes Over 7.5 Even

I made the huge mistake of going Under in their last game... I know this game is during the day so there will be some shadows, but I don't think its going to matter... Just to much power in both these lineups... I also put bet in on Brewers Over 4 runs -105

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it GL . This game will be inside the dome correct?

GemSportsPicks

Yea its in a dome, but as LTA metioned there are glass panels on the roof, that still create the same shadows as normal outside park... I mean I know all about the shadows, and how it effects hitting, but these lineups are just too stacked for me to back the UNDER... I mean we go Heart Braun Fielder Weeks, all capable of going deep... 1, 3 run shot is all we need here... Usually this would be an under play for me all day, then I'd be in here going crazy saying why oh why did I take the Under with all this power in the lineup... So I've decided don't fight it, don't over think it, just go Over... These two teams are built on great hitting not great pitching... I know everyone is on Kennedy's dick cause he had a great year... There is no doubt he pitched great this year... But then think about who he pitched great against... The dodgers, The Giants, not to hard to dominate those disgusting lineups.... I see this game as 6-4 final... I want the Snakes to win, but its probably going to be a brewers victory. They are just to tough at home..

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah and remember when Albert Pujols complained about the shadows? he got 4 hits that day.

next night... no shadows... no hits.

I'm on this too parlaying it with Phillies ML. Both teams are great hitting teams

GemSportsPicks

Yea, that parlay should be good... I just don't like the odds Phillies are giving.. I know alot of respected players on there like both unders... I actually like both overs... Carpentar isn't what he used to be... For now I'm only taking Brewers over and Brewers Over in runs..

Phillies game I think I'm actually going to play Over in Hits Runs and Errors rather then over in runs... The Doc tends to give up alot of hits but strand alot of runners... Cardinals could easily get 10 hits and only have 1 run.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baaad line...Over 7 is +121 at 5 dimes...

GemSportsPicks

Do you mean -121 at five dimes... To be honest I'd rather pay less juice with the extra half run... I don't see exactly 7 being scored... Its either going over or staying way under.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Do you mean -121 at five dimes... To be honest I'd rather pay less juice with the extra half run... I don't see exactly 7 being scored... Its either going over or staying way under.
    No.... +121

DrStale

Im playing the under myself, wish I had it opposite of the line you got on the over.

GemSportsPicks

Dude your looking at phillies game... Not Dbacks game... Line on dbacks is -115 on over. 7

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Dude your looking at phillies game... Not Dbacks game... Line on dbacks is -115 on over. 7
    So I have absolutely no clue why I read your post and thought Cardinals, but I now worry about my mental capabilities. My bad. BOL dude.

GemSportsPicks

Its all good... You had me a bit confused for a minute.

GemSportsPicks

Come on BREEW CREW no is your time!!!

GemSportsPicks

COme on don't just give me 1 run... Bases loaded with nobody out gotta get me 2 year... Scoring leads to more scoring.

GemSportsPicks

Come on Brew CREW another golden oppurtunity show me a crooked number... Instead Weeks attempts a bunt.. How ******* stupid... You play for the hit. Espcially with a power guy up that only bunted 1 time all year... I mean really.

GemSportsPicks

And young makes a spectacular catch... OF COURSE... COme on man... That was my brewers over in runs and possibly over for the game right there.

GemSportsPicks

Need alot more then the one run... Lets see the 3 run shot... Come on MAN!!!

Vegas Finance
    Vegas Finance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

sorry gem.. doesn't look at all possible

GemSportsPicks

You certainly are right about that... I thought someone would blast off in this game... Couple warning track shots but thats it... I guess I needed the roof open with wind blowing out... Trying to come up with play on the Fresno game.

Vegas Finance
    Vegas Finance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I'm on boise -21

GemSportsPicks

So your saying there is a chance... Still a very small chance but a chance none the less.

GemSportsPicks

Can I get the ultimate Hookup... A walkoff grandslam from the Brewers turn a double loser in to double winner... I've lost like this before maybe the universe will balance itself out... hahaha