lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

lets just say? we need to break this down a bit all of us everyone join this thread

1-if fister gets into trouble? who is the next sp they gonna hand the ball too? probably scherzer correct? ok from what i saw of scherzer he has a tendency too be wild even though yanks didnt hit him u ahve to wnder with 50000 fans there getting crazy how scherzer would handle that if not good then whats the next obtion for leyland? 1b-if nova gets in trouble what are yanks obtions ? what starter can they throw out there well if nova can get u 5innings u may have sabathia for one inning to get u to the seventh, if nova gives u 6 innings then u ahve sabathia matchup against lefty then u can go to robertson and rivera for 8 and 9 i just like the idea of knowing that the yanks have more depth in pen tonite with expiernce in big spots. i say this all depends on what nova gives u if he goes 5 full i love the chances of the yanks advancing late innings possible matchups 1-granderson vs coke = ? 2-alberquerqe vs arod= sabathia vs kelly or robertson vs peralta love yanks advantage in everyone of them your opinons ?

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Not that they will use it in place of starters, but the Detroit bullpen has an ERA of 6.75 in their last 10 games including the postseason. Doesn't exactly instill confidence