upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I went HUGE on Yanks. I guess I'm not an idiot?? Problem is now I'm fukkin' broke!!

KapKing
    Panthers+4, Saints -5.5
    KapKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

mouahahah lolll...love the titles of the thread versus the result..

funny stuff...

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

I went small on Yanks. Am I double idiot?

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Right there with you cookie.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I went HUGE on Yanks. I guess I'm not an idiot?? Problem is now I'm fukkin' broke!!

You and everybody else my man. Line went from -145 to something like -179 before the first pitch. Im pretty sure this website is home to all the 80 people in the U.S. that actually bet on detroit lol....good job! What a fuckin choke job, how many times do you wanna load the bases and not get 1 fu*kin hit, or 1 sac-fly....absolute ridiculos!! Overpaid no heart bums!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    You and everybody else my man. Line went from -145 to something like -179 before the first pitch. Im pretty sure this website is home to all the 80 people in the U.S. that actually bet on detroit lol....good job! What a fuckin choke job, how many times do you wanna load the bases and not get 1 fu*kin hit, or 1 sac-fly....absolute ridiculos!! Overpaid no heart bums!
    Where?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sash GTFO . Stop posting a SBR. Take your bitch ass over to the RX forum

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

I went small on the Yanks. Can't wait to see the all-in Phillies/Brewers threads tonight

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Baseball has one Golden Rule: Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER go real big on baseball! This is one of those sports where Team A can dominate Team B and still lose because of a ball hitting a rock, some broken bat or infield singles, a softly hit bloop that happens to fall between the shortstop and center fielder, the sun being in the wrong place, one goof up by an umpire, an lengthy rain delay KO's a dominate pitcher, etc. It is way too easy for a team to get lucky in baseball. For goodness sake, this is a league where the worst team in the sport can win 3 out of 4 against the best team over a weekend, and it isn't even news.

I don't think the Tigers were lucky last night; most baseball people picked them to win the series and Fister has been on a roll. I'm not talking about this game specifically, but as a rule, there is never a good reason to go very big or all in on a baseball game. Whatever you do, don't chase last night's Yanks defeat with one of the games tonight.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nah I say you can still go big on baseball but you gotta pick your spots...

last night was not a spot to go big on Yankees or Tigers though. I lost on Yankees but It wasn't a very large bet. I'm just pissed at all these "Lock" threads....

I would go all in on Verlander in certain spots.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    Baseball has one Golden Rule: Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER go real big on baseball! This is one of those sports where Team A can dominate Team B and still lose because of a ball hitting a rock, some broken bat or infield singles, a softly hit bloop that happens to fall between the shortstop and center fielder, the sun being in the wrong place, one goof up by an umpire, an lengthy rain delay KO's a dominate pitcher, etc. It is way too easy for a team to get lucky in baseball. For goodness sake, this is a league where the worst team in the sport can win 3 out of 4 against the best team over a weekend, and it isn't even news.
    My Uncle was a book in the ealry to late 60's.
    He tells me a story on how one of his clients bet the Twins (who were pretty good then) against the Yankees (who were barely .500 then)

Jim Perry (Twins ace) was supposed to be a mortal lock that game.
    Line was 6-7 (there were no dime lines then) Twins were favored at the old Metorpolitan Stadium.
    The client laid 2100 to win 1500, back in '68 that was like 6 dimes.
    Long story short, Gene Michael, who hit one homer that season, like .229 for his career, like 11 or so for this career, hit the foul pole on a pop up for a homer that beat Pery 4-2

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

Apparently I am an idiot. I was not on the Yanks last night. I was on the under as posted on another thread on this site. However, I did find something that may shed some light on the Yanks performance.

Thought I'd share...

Can't expect the guy to give it his all with a hurt Wang... He might want to get that looked at during the off season...

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are you still posting? Time to leave. No one wants you here.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Fister damn near killed her.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dear icehouse and sideloaded....go fu*k yourselves and go get a life. Ooooh I lost 1 bet, shit happens. I take it on the chin like a man and move on. Instead of being so worried about the next guy, focus more on yourselves ok.....damn thats such little girl behavior demonstrated by the 2 of you. I'm still 8 out of 9 this week and gave you winners earlier this week. Calm down and relax, the 2 of you little girls

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

can we kill this thread please?

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost big on the Yanks last night!!! L7

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Dear icehouse and sideloaded....go fu*k yourselves and go get a life. Ooooh I lost 1 bet, shit happens. I take it on the chin like a man and move on. Instead of being so worried about the next guy, focus more on yourselves ok.....damn thats such little girl behavior demonstrated by the 2 of you. I'm still 8 out of 9 this week and gave you winners earlier this week. Calm down and relax, the 2 of you little girls
    It's over. Your SBR career as a poster is done. No one will ever take you seriously again.

ArMaNiBoYnYc
    ArMaNiBoYnYc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

lol now that i look at these post i've really com into realization that you must go with your instant. i was reading and reading....go with the yanks. the yankees are a sure bet...its a lock...but then i thought hey....wait a minute...im getting +145 with detroit...contrary to the yanks -160...why would i do that? even if the tigers lose its worth a try...my friends the results speak for themselves...i thought i was dreaming she i went to the bookie...everyone seem like they had just lost their homes lol.. :X enough

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Bump for sash. He is running around posting like nothing happened. This epic burial will never be forgotten.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

First ... 4567