bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the twins are on fire and still can't make up any ground

here you have the Minnesota Twins who have won 9 games in a row...you gotta admit, thats pertty damn impressive!

what makes this great run that the twins are on right now, is there still out 10 games in the division and 8.5 games in the wild card race. but wait... it gets even sicker than that, because both teams a head of them in both these races are two teams from the AL central.

i just can't see the twins keeping up this pace thru out the rest of the season. between the way the tigers and white sox are playing right now, i don't see how they can catch up. not to mention the fact if cleveland does happen to show up in the second half of the season.

just how important are these division games going to be down the streach, when there all beating up on each other.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The top three teams in the central are on fire. Atleast Detroit finally lost on Saturday.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Atleast Detroit finally lost on Saturday.
    They had a terrible time fielding the ball in the 7th inning, giving up a 7 spot in the 7th to the Pirates. It was like the good ol Tigers team from the last few years. Im happy they had a melt down in that 7th.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the twins won again today, and extend there hot streak to 10 in a row.

this team has won something like 20 out of the last 22 games, thats incredable if you think about it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

They have been killing teams too. Just not slipping by.

I think they over take the White Sox. Their pitching is starting to come together and they basically have two Santana's on their staff.

Also Mauer and Morneau have been killing the ball as of late. Figures, Morneau continues his hot streak and Swisher goes 1-25 since that trade I made.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I hope the Tigers pull it out....Twins won't surpass the Whitesox's, I am more worried about the Whitesox's taking over the Tigers.