letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Gotta think the Brewers keep up their sucky play on the road and lose tonight.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Brewers were 9 games over .500 on the road in the 2nd half, when they had their true team together. Can people stop saying they can't win on the road,its driving me nuts.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Brewers were 9 games over .500 on the road in the 2nd half, when they had their true team together. Can people stop saying they can't win on the road,its driving me nuts.
    I feel you man... Those same people been saying the phills struggle scoring runs, when they have no clue they actually led the nl in runs scored since all star break through the time they clinched, with 5 runs per game (basically since the pence deal)... The brewers are fine on the road, and shoukd be able to close it out tonight... I hope not tho

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post

yup with half those wins coming versus the astros/mets and pirates.

7-7 in games versus stl/sfg and zona. 7-8 if you count last night when they had road warrior marcum going.

First 12