dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

As a phills fan... we had no business winning that game...

coming into this series, this was the game that worried me... if we didnt take two in philly, this was a 50/50 series...

Hamels is a stud and fransico came up huge... hopefully the pen got its nerves out of its system, and are now good to go the distance..

painter10
    painter10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

Any game we win we deserve I have to disagree with you the brewers worry me they are hottttttt let's go phials the rest of the way!

dlunc3

cards, crazy enough, worried me more then the brewers... other then their bullpen, I thought they were a bad matchup (on both sides of the ball) and thought we were idiots for letting them in the playoffs.. We have played the brewers pitching well and they havent had the success the cards have had against our pitching.... its also huge that its not a short series like this one..

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

well yeah but the Cards shouldn't have won game 2 either.

dlunc3

ive been sick since that game two disaster, with garcia on deck... feeling a little better now

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    ive been sick since that game two disaster, with garcia on deck... feeling a little better now
    Close it out tomorrow with Roy #2

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Close it out tomorrow with Roy #2

yea he has been dominate.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

He doesn't need to dominate for the Phillies to win tomorrow.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

He has actually been a lot better as of late... his velocity is back and he has good movement on his pitches... what I dont like is how well the cards know him

BigDan

He doesn't need to dominate for the Phillies to win tomorrow.

going back to phi. save your party for another day. that is all

dlunc3

idk man, oswalt is the better pitcher in this matchup

BigDan

He has actually been a lot better as of late... his velocity is back and he has good movement on his pitches... what I dont like is how well the cards know him

he has been better but Cards will hit him.. gm probably lies solely on Jackson's 1st inning. id expect him to be solid, nice performance cant hurt his next contract. unfortunately phi in 5.

dlunc3

he just pitched 7 shut out innings vs you guys three weeks ago... a 5 hitter...

I think it will be a good game, idk know, i feel like the phills bats will wake up after getting past garcia today... i thought after sunday night, this series was a complete coinflip with garcia today...

BigDan

was...

dude dont worry me. why do you think you were scared today? if you thought this pussy could do the job today wasn't all that important.

dont worry you have Doc going gm 5, bummer that could screw up start of Brew crew series but wouldnt worry about that, they bitches just like their fair weather fans, shouldnt be a problem for mighty phils

dlunc3

bol though... i was very nervous coming into this series... i was pissed that we allowed you to get in. Arizona woulda been a breeze

BigDan

dont push me, you know im not in a good mood...just agree Oswalt is a washed up scrub that will get crushed 2marro and we going to gm 5.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

bol though... i was very nervous coming into this series... i was pissed that we allowed you to get in. Arizona woulda been a breeze
    that might be good though... they breezed through CINCI last year... and then when SF came in with that pitching defense and timely hitting... and the Phillies all of a sudden couldn't get the hitting once they were trailing instead of breezing thru each game

that is why i knew STL would give us a tough series, but it would be a good thing for us if we came out ahead and moved on to the NLCS

Big ups to Hamels and Francisco

BigDan

respect your manager for rest of time for sweeping braves. i would have laid down. then again they could have just looked at it like their no way atl gives mil a series so lets get them the fukk outta here.

BigDan

i honestly dont know. i bet stl gm 2 and gm 3. think im done now. just be nice to make you assholes sweat a little more before it done.

BigDan

Game 5 bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya had to know you wernt getting off that easy.

Hope you guys beat the brewers tho

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Don't worry....Maybe Mr. Strikeout will show up for once in the playoffs. Most overpaid player in all professional sports.

(This is the part where you tell me his inflated stats in the regular season against watered down pitching from players that have no business being in the MLB and that I'm nuts for criticizing him)

People kiss this guys ass and for whatever reason won't call him out meanwhile the man responsible for our World Series title has a bad outing at any point in the season and people want to kill him. I'm talking about Cole Hamels of course.

Maybe Manuel will wake up and realize he has Roy Halladay on his bench and use him if we get past this series. Best damn pitcher in baseball and you have him on the bench again in an elimination game....learned nothing from last year when he started Blanton over him.

BigDan

what you guys dont feel like talking tonight?????????? typical philly fan, prob out looting...

i wasnt scared after my team lost and will inevitably lose gm 5 to the greatest pitcher ever!!!

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

dluncnut3...told you a while back oswalt was a bum...you cried like a little girl....sure you did tonight too...

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

not tonight...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Freese saved the Cards. For 1 more game anyway. Congrats guys.

BigDan

Freese saved the Cards. For 1 more game anyway. Congrats guys.

after his horrible showing in gm 3 where he seemed to stare at every strike that was thrown to him it was kinda fitting. never like having him in the 5 hole, for some reason he seems much more comfortable hitting 2nd or further down in the order....

i mean it little crazy saying freese "saved us", you guys got a W from a scrub yesterday that saved the season, for now anyway

dlunc3

had to watch the game on delay tonight not only do i hate having to watch it recorded, but it sucks even worse watching us look like shit...

like i said before, i didnt like that we let the cards bats in to the post season... we need a one run roy gem on friday, or this season was a waste of one of what coulda been the best team of the past decade

BigDan

should be a great gm...think im laying off betting, unless you guys really drive the line to where i cant help myself

dlunc3

yea i def wont be on it... tonights was the first game i was on, and just for a small bet... i thought we would have one big inning vs ejax in his first playoff start, and thought oswalt would give up 2/3 and be good enough for a win...

normally dont like betting on phills games esp when they matter... im stressed enough without the money on top of it haha

should be a good game, trying to figure out if ill be there or not... if so you boys will see my ugly face when the lefties are up

BigDan

i went tonight...good times....

i bet stl every gm besides gm 1 (loshe vs doc, no thanx) so i guess it house money if i decide to bet it but i kinda like keeping house money... you guys should win, then again "should win" has a funny way of not working out in the playoffs...

dlunc3

our success is all determined on having good at bats and showing patience at the plate...when we get up there and just swing away and dont work the counts, you can basically end the game there

BigDan

pressure has to be enormous, for philly not Cards

dlunc3

the most pressure was yesterday... I was sick the entire game... wasnt even fun...i thought the winner of that game won the series..

at least if we go down friday, we go down with our our champ in the ring

BigDan

yea it was series over if Cards won gm 3. not sure about the other way around but was pretty damn confident stl could beat oswalt...that said the pressure is still squarely on phil , which has a way of tightening up bats even more. of coarse if Doc pitches like he is capable prob wont matter if phils score much...just hope Carp can hang and Cards can get to the pen by the 7th somehow..

dlunc3

i hate second guessing.... but damn, looking back, woulda been nice throwing doc on short rest tonight, and then have lee on full rest friday...

and then saying, if you beat lee twice and halladay in a best of five series, you are the best team in baseball haha

oh well... cant wait till friday night

12 Last