lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

my take on yankees today

ima season ticket holder and havent missed one single game this yr!!! i know all about this team trust me on this ? the yanks middle of lineup is strugggling so far in this series and arod is non exsistent, i feel that the success that burnet had in last couple of starts might fair well in this game but aj hasnt pitched in awhile and with him that may cause wildness and struggle to throw strikes consistently, with that said he does have the stuff for some reason to get into jams and pitch out of them with a above avg fastball and a well above avg hook so i see his line score possibly tonight 6 ip 3er 4 bb pitch count will be kinda high due to long lay off, this match up tonite actually favors aj tigers are a free swinging team that strikes out alot, grounds into a ton of dps and most of all are righty batters heavy so isee some success here for aj but the telling story will be the yankee bats and the middle relief, this is a game 7 for yankees meaning they go all out and use robertson maybe for extra batters possibly as early as 7th inning and try there best to put this game into riveras hands, but there bats have to hit the money players have to be exactly that money players my take on game is simple and not cause im a yankee fan but i think the yankees lefty bats get to porcello grandderson tex gardner swisher cano and even posada i just see the yankees getting this back home with the likes of there releif pitchers tonite and there bats against a suspect starter and very suspect ball pen bank it there will be a game 5

lonegambler

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

What you say about Game 5 tomorrow in NYC?

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees or no play

Tigers will not win in New York after the game 4 beatdown in Detroit.

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Lonegambler are you really season ticket holder... Obviously you are going to the game tomorrow... But if you know of anyone that has tickets or is looking to sell them can you PM me... My Pop Pop (98 years old) Still looks better then I do... Is probably the oldest die hard Yankee fan there is, would love to take him to the game... I'll pay whatever fair market price is.

Aeiou1x2
    Aeiou1x2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Lonegambler are you really season ticket holder... Obviously you are going to the game tomorrow... But if you know of anyone that has tickets or is looking to sell them can you PM me... My Pop Pop (98 years old) Still looks better then I do... Is probably the oldest die hard Yankee fan there is, would love to take him to the game... I'll pay whatever fair market price is.
    Hope you find the tickets. BOL

lonegambler

Sold my seats for 250 a piece but at 7pm last night i bought 2 seats for 83 a piece in sec 419 row 1 go to stubhub.com they have

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Maybe I'll see you there... Gonna check it out now... For 83 bucks a Pop I might bring my entire family... I figured i'd have to drop atleast a Grand

lonegambler

Good luck let me know how u did