BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Thanks a bunch.....you gave me good advice on the Cards/Phillies similar situation a couple of weeks ago. I can either hedge completely and pay roughly the $350 or $500 depending on who wins.....the other thing I was thinking was to play Cards -1 to the point where either I could break even or at least minimize my losses. Of course that leaves me exposed if the Cards win by 1. I think that if the Cards win, they do it rather emphatically and decisively....just a gut feel.

I'd love to play the value angle here but that is totally out the window thanks to Feliz and Feldman not being able to execute an out pitch.

toddorts
    toddorts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man, I hope you got that hedge in, Benny. Crazy series this year. In the end, I turned out pretty well, though. Over 54 total plays, which is what I did for the postseason, I would normally have an expectation of being up about +2.7 units, but I did over double that. Great postseason results. I wish all of them were like that. Now that baseball is over, I'll be starting hockey in the next week or so, and then hopefully some NBA eventually. As for postseason baseball, here is the final record:

Final Postseason Record:

27-26-1
    50.9%
    +5.84 units

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Thanks man, congrats on being plus. I teetered but finally hedged last minute and played Cards TT ov 3.5 which recouped the juice I would've lost...so ended up even on the deal, very happy. Look forward to hockey totals.

First 123